knowing the other a bit deeper

Standing outside Mr. Tymes place, type was behind him has he placed the key in, to look to the ground with a look.
Fuck! Why am I here! I need to have my recorder! Need to bring this bastard down! Not get more....
Before type could finish that thought, he then was pulled by his tie by Mr. Tyme who pulled him in close to then start to try and kiss him, type turned his head not once but a few times.
Mr. Tyme then stopped trying to move his head back a bit to look to type narrowly to then roll his eyes to let go of his tie to then make him jump up to turn them to go inside of his place to use his foot to close the door, type placed his hands to Mr. Tymes chest to push.
"Hey! Let me down! I'm not a baby!"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled to go to his neck.
"Type, your my baby."
Types lips parted to then have his body melt a bit.
Type then shook his head.
Damnit? Knock it off!
Type then started to struggle a bit to then be tossed back.
Going under the water, type then swam up to then look to Mr. Tyme with a face.
"Asshole!"
Mr. Tyme then raised an eye brow to then start to take off his clothes, type then weighted in the pool to then look about to shake his head to start to get out, Mr. Tyme then got in with no clothes to then eye him to place his hands to his shoulders to really look over him.
"Type, I'm here, I personally built this pool, your fine."
Type breathed and hard to then look about with worry.
Mr. Tyme looked him over to then place his hands to his tie to loosen to eye the action.
"What is your favorite ice cream flavor?"
Type Furrowed his brow to then turn his head to look over Mr. tyme.
"Why?"
Mr. Tyme slowly peered his eyes up.
"Answer the question."
Type flexed his jaw.
"Chocolate."
Mr. Tyme nodded to then throw the tie to the side to then place his hands to his shirt to undo, type darted his eyes over him.
"What is.... Yours?"
"I like Godiva chocolate."
Type then looked down with a face, Mr. Tyme looked up to dart his eyes.
"What was your favorite subject in school?"
Type took in a deep breathe to look over Mr. Tyme.
"Reading."
"Mine was math."
Mr. Tyme then placed his body to types to then take his shirt off sensually down to let it float away to then place his hands to his pants to start to undo.
Type placed his hands to his shoulders to look forward.
"Where..... Did you live when you.... We younger?"
Mr. Tyme smiled a bit.
"Northern Thailand. You?"
"Mm....southern."
Type moved his head up a bit to coo has he felt the back of Mr. Tymes hand to his dick.
"Who did you...mm.... Like more? Your mother or father?"
Mr. Tyme took types pants and boxers off to let them float away to then make type place his legs about his wrist, to feel type place his mouth to his neck to then take him to the little place to sit.
"I.... Didn't really grow up with either. What about you?"
"My.... Father died early, my mother....."
Types eyes peered to the side he then placed his hands to Mr. Tymes chest to then push himself away a bit to look to the action.
Why am I taking him these things?
Mr. Tyme looked over type to then place a hand to his cheek to caress.
"Has your.... Mother passed also?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then slowly look to him.
"No....... She's..... In a place where they can..... Take care of her, losing her husband, was to much to bare on her...... Mentally."
Type then made a pained face to look down.
Why in the hell are you tell him this!
Mr. Tyme darted his eyes to then place his arms about types body to then pull him closer to the place his hand to his head to stroke his hair.
"Maybe she just needs time."
Type slowly moved his hands up to grip mr. Tymes back to look forward.
"Tharn?"
Tharn smiled, he loved hearing his first name being called by his lover.
"Yes?"
Type then moved back to look over him.
"I've...... Never really...... Talk about my....."
Tharn shook his head.
"Lovers tell each other things like this type, it strengthens the relationship."
Types lips parted to then hang his head a bit to then dart his eyes over the water.
"Tharn.... Were not ......"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then move his hand from types cheek to his chin to move it up to stare into those eyes.
"Think what you will....mm..... Let's change the subject. What is it you want for the future?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"I believe I've told you that. I want a woman, to be normal and to settle down."
Tharn lightly laughed.
"Normal is a very subjected thing type, what is normal for the spider is choas for the fly. Never forget that, also you are mine."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Until you lose interest and dump me, sure that's what happened to your past ex's."
Tharn moved his head back..
"What happened with my past, is we mutually ended things, we don't harbor any ill will."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Then why did you break up?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"They all wanted more."
"What is that suppose to mean?"
"They wanted marriage and children, marriage fine, children never."
Type rolled his eyes
"I want to have children. With a woman, so we are going to end, this is just never going to work. So let me go!"
Tharn shook his head to then move his head closer.
"You and I, will always have the other. You truly are my baby type. I am never going to let you go. I...... Have fallen and hard for you, it goes way beyond interest."
Types lips parted for him to dart his eyes over tharn to then move his body to his to then go to his ear..
"Ah god tharn! Take me! Take me now! I want you so mother fucking bad!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then place himself fully in to then fuck him deeply and hard.
To the bed later, type was asleep to his stomach to breathe in and out shallowly, for tharn to be too his side to look him over.
To be with me, you have to give up your dream of having children, but type you will get so much more.
Tharn Smiled and wide to then lay to his back to then grab ahold of type to place him to his body to look down to pat his head to then drift off into unconscious.