this is killing me!

For the start of the week, the first two days were not bad, however by the third type was feeling very much horny and he wanted tharn so very badly.
Coming out of the shower, type went to the mirror to place his hand to his stomach to caress to eye himself over, he tried to masterbate in the shower but he couldn't stay hard and couldn't climax.
Type signed.
That's fucking it!
Type made a hard face to then turn to go to the bedroom to look about.
"Tharn!"
Tharn turned his head has he was downstairs to the couch to turn his head to look up.
"I'm downstairs." He called.
Type turned his head to eye the top of the stairs to make a face, he then went to the bed to sit to the edge to continue to caress his stomach.
The problem with the stairs is type knew if he went down he would have to go back up, he then rolled his eyes to flop to the bed, tharn then got up to eye.
"Type? Do you need something?"
"I need your god damn stupid cock!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to turn to go back to the couch happy his plan worked.
"4 iffy days type."
Type whimpered and hard.
"This isn't fair!"
"What is...." Tharn mumbled under his breathe has he looked forward.
Type took in a deep breathe to then place his hands under his head to peer his eyes down to watch his stomach move.
Being pregnant is a lot harder then I thought...... However.....I still don't regret this decision to keep you. But fuck! Daddy's horny!
Type then peered his eyes up to dart them about.
What can I do? Tried masterbation, doesn't work. I don't have any toys here, tharn that asshole won't touch me! Think the doctor was right though we have been doing it to much, the pain has gone away but shit!
Type then went to lay to his side to look to the window to see it was night, he then slept got up to that window to then look over the blanket of snow.
How long are you going to be here? This has been a early winter that just keeps on, I need something to take away what I am too be feeling. I need dick damnit!
Type widened his eyes to then roll them.
He never thought he would think such a thing however it was true enough.
Type turned to go to the top of the stairs to look down.
Signing, he then took one then another, hearing the creaking of the stairs, that turned his head to see type come down, he quickly turned his head back to look forward.
Oh no!
Type then came down to go to the back of the couch to look forward.
"What are you watching?"
Tharn gritted his teeth has he was trying and hard not to fully breathe, types hormones were swirling about.
"News....."
"Mm.... Interesting."
Type then looked down, he then darted his eyes to then place his hands to tharns shoulders to start to rub, tharn then had to take a deep breathe, he then squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
Damnit type!
Type then moved his hands under tharns shirt to get at his pectorals to then go to his ear to take out his tongue to move it about.
Tharn couldn't help but to melt.
Type then moved his bottom lip up and down tharns ear has he kept rubbing his chest.
"Tharn......mm..... Please be deep inside of me."
Tharn furrowed his brow.
"Mm, thought you were straight."
Type moved his head back to Make a face.
"Was before you came along. This has been enough, sleep with me."
"Think it's too early for bed."
Type narrowed his eyes to then go around the couch to stand to the side to wrap his arms about .
"Tharn!"
Tharn regrettably opened his eyes to then eye over a semi wet naked type to part his lips to breathe heavily.
"Dammit!"
Tharn hunched himself over to close his eyes.
"You need to go back upstairs type and now!"
Type turned his head to look to the bottom of the stairs to then look to tharn.
"No! I know I look disgusting, but you are going to fuck me!"
Tharn shook his head.
"You know that's not the reason why I'm not having sex with you. I don't want our son to be born early type. It's not time yet. Can wait."
"You can wait, I can't!"
Type in his anger and lust to be controlled by his hormones to go to tharn to push him back to then go to his boxers to take roughly down to wrap his hand about his cock to then place his mouth on his head to suckle.
Tharn placed his hands to either side of himself to grip the couch to moan.
"Type.........I don't want our son too...."
Type took his mouth off to dart his eyes.
"He won't, but fuck tharn! I need your cock!"
Type removed his hand to then down his erection.
Tharn lifted his head to moan and hard, after sucking for a bit type got up to then move himself on tharn to position himself over this cock, for tharn to place his hands to his chest to push him back a bit to shake his head, he then placed type in front of his cock, to grab his and his own to then stroke to place his free hand to types neck.
"This is all we are going to do! Our son matters more!"
Types lips parted to look over tharn to then sign to look down to thrust, knowing there wasent anything else he could do.
Both cumming, type laid to the other side of the couch with his head to the rest to have his eyes to the ceiling to be caressing his stomach to take in deep breathes has tharn was rubbing at his feet.
"When the four days are up, we are not going to be leaving that bed, got it tharn!"
Tharn looked to type to smile.
You've read my mind type, you've read my mind.