proceed with caution

The next morning, type was before his mirror to be brushing his teeth to then take his brush out to then yawn to jump to sign.
Turning his head he saw tharn come about to stand next to him to then grab the extra tooth brush to then be doing the same.
Type looked him over to then turn his head to then look himself in the mirror to shake his head to look down.
Mother fucking bitch basically moved in.
Finishing first, tharn then placed the tooth brush back to then turn to place his body to the wall to then wrap his arms about to look to type.
"Were....... You serious last night?"
Type took the brush out of his mouth to then spit to the sink to place it back in the holder to then place his hands to either side of the counter to look down.
"That I am."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then move his body from the counter to then go about to get ready for work.
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn to then place himself to the door frame to wrap his arms about to eye tharns back.
"Is your.... Second life really so hard you won't let....."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Your..... Lover..... Know more about it?"
Tharn darted his eyes has he placed his tie on to then turn to look to type.
"You really want to know all about me, before I can kiss those lips?"
Type took in a deep intake to then nod.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then step closer to type.
"I may have trust in you type. But not fully. Need to see more of it, before you are fully apart of my world. You also need to know, with the other men I have been with, none of them have ever seen that side of me. So......caution."
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then watch him turn to leave, type flexed his jaw.
"I'm going to take the day off.......Mr. Tyme."
Mr. Tyme stopped under the door frame to then shake his head.
"Just because we are lovers does not mean you get to come and go from the office has......"
Type made an fake angry face to then move himself from the door way to step a bit closer to mr. Tyme to interrupt him.
"I'm taking the day off because you are talking about your other lovers. I do not like that."
Mr. Tyme Darted his eyes to then turn to look over type.
"Your...... Being jealous over...."
Type turned his head to grit his teeth.
"Just get the fuck out of my place."
He then turned to go to the bathroom to slam the door behind him.
Mr. Tyme widened his eyes in surprise.
Type placed his body to the counter to then keep his arms wrapped about himself to look down.
"Type?" Mr. Tyme asked has he knocked lightly to the door.
Type turned his head to look at it.
"What!"
"I think I should stay and......"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"I have every right to feel Mr. Tyme. I wish for you to leave."
Mr. Tyme then chuckled to turn to leave.
"Tonight, I wish for sword fish and mixed vegetables for dinner. Better be here when I come back."
Type took in a deep breathe to then go about to open the door to look about to then go to his bed to sit to the edge to then flop down to his back to then look up at the ceiling.
Fuck! I'm so close and yet still so far from taking this mother fucker down!
Type then placed his hands to his eyes to rub.
Just need to continue to be patient.
Type then groaned has he heard Mr. Tymes dinner request go through his mind.
I don't even know how to make sword fish, where would you even get it?
Type took in a deep breathe to then remove his hands from his eyes to look back up to shake his head.
You are not the fucking women! You are not going to do everything for that prick! God! I am so fucking sick of this!
Type took in a deep breathe to then move up on his elbows to look to the wall with a hard face to then roll his eyes to get up to then head for the kitchen to start on something to eat to then think of how much his life has changed in the last several months.
Type signed has he made his lunch.
The only real up side right now for me is the sex, even though I'm getting it from behind, can't really com.....
Type rolled his eyes into the back of his head to then sign and loud.
For fuck sakes! You are not mother fucking gay!
Type then placed the food to the plate that was beside the counter to then grab it to then head to the table to place it down to sit to eye the food in anger.
I just want this to be over. I want to see that other life of his and I want to get what I need to be able to retire from this line of work and be.... Normal.
Type gulped to then sign to then bring up his hand to place two fingers to his lips to then take in a very long breathe.
Can I...... Really give up my first kiss...... To this.....asshole? Already was forced to give up my virginity......I really want to give my first kiss to someone I love not like this..... But if I don't this may never end...... eventually ceto will come and check up on things, surprised he hasn't yet, however if what the doctor said, has long has I have another cum in me, then ceto should find me repulsive. That's another upside I guess.
Type signed to then start to eat at his food to not really know what to do at this moment, only thing he could really do was to be very patient, and to try and think of another way to gain this mans trust that would not involve a his first kiss.