know you have something!

Moving and quick out of the bed, type placed on his boxers and t shirt to then start to go about his apartment, to eye about different things, he then saw a file cabinet to the side to then go straight to it to go to his knees to then open the first drawer to start to go through things.
After a bit he was too his butt sitting criss cross to be eyeing the files to make a face.
He had seen these before.
Groaning, he then placed them to the side to then get up on his knees again to then grab more files to place these others away to then go back to sit criss cross to then read these to see the same thing. These were files he had seen a bit ago.
Sighing he placed those back, to then go to the bottom drawer to pull it out to then go about the files to see about the same.
Rolling his eyes, he went through the whole cabinet to then get up to place his hands to his waist to then start to go about to see expensive things but no more file cabinets.
He then started to do a deep search to come up with nothing.
To the edge of the bed to the front, he was hunched over with his hands to his neck to be rubbing a bit to take in deep breathes.
Fuck! He doesn't seem to have anything!
Type then took his hands away from his neck to then go to the bed to flop down to extend his arms to either side to look to the ceiling with a face.
Where do you have something that I can use to take you down? I know you have to have something.....
Type took in a very deep breathe to fill in his lungs to then go to his side to dart his eyes about.
You have to have something here, I just know it!
Type signed to then get up to go about his apartment and slow to look under everything.
By the last he then stood before it with his hands to his waist to shake his head a bit.
Fuck!
Type rolled his eyes again to then go to the floor where his pants were to then place them on to then grab out his phone from his back pocket to then look it over to then raise an eye brow.
Mr. Tyme: you better be there when I get off from work.
Type made a face to then place his phone to his back pocket to then turn to go.
To a cab, he kept his head hung to take in long breathes to feel a bit defeated.
Going home, he went straight to his shower after he took off his clothes to have his head under the water to let the warmth flow through him.
After, he went to his bed with a towel wrapper about his mid section to be too his back with his arms streached out to be looking to the ceiling to then close his eyes .
Can't believe I may not be able to get another pregnant....... Can't believe a lot of things that the doctor told me.....
Type then went to his side to place his hands under his head to grit his teeth and hard.
Can't believe I went to his place and......
Type signed to then get up to go to the kitchen to make something to eat to get his mind off of things.
Making food in a bit of anger, he then sat to the table to bring up his hand to pick at the food to then place to his mouth to consume to make faces here and there.
What am I going to do now? I need to find something on him unfortunately I can't seem to......I know he is a mob boss. I may not be fully able to read him however I know there is something sinister about him.
I just have to find some proof of that but how? He didn't have anything to his place, can't find anything when I go to work and he gives me those files.....
Type are the last of his food to then get up to grab the plate to then take it to the sink to throw it down and hard to eye narrowly has it shattered.
What am I going to do?
Type made a face to then turn to go back to bed to then fall asleep.
Furrowing his brow, he groaned a bit has he heard his alarm start to go off.
Opening his eyes he then widened them.
Fuck! It's already 7!?
Type rolled his eyes to then get up to go to the bathroom to take his birth control to then eye to the side the other medication.
Shaking his head he then grabbed the bottle to then take a pill out to consume.
I am not going to have sex again with that asshole!
Type signed to then turn to go to his dresser to place on some clothes to then make a face has he turned his head to look to the side table at his phone.
Rolling his eyes, type then started to go to his living room to then stop to widen his eyes to part his lips.
"What the hell are you doing in my home!?"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled has he sipped at his drink too then move up to place it to the coffee table to then get up to straighten his tie to then turn to go to type to stand before him.
"You didn't listen to what I instructed in that text message type, also this is my home that I gave you "
Type rolled his eyes to then wrap his arms about himself to look and hard to the floor.
"You need to leave."
Mr. Tyme laughed to then step closer to then move a hand about to grip his ass and hard to look over type.
Types eyes widened to then look to Mr. Tyme surprised.
"What the hell!"
"Oh Ill leave..... After I make that go down."
Type looked to Mr. tyme confused to then look down to sign.
Fuck! Why am I fucking hard!
Mr. Tyme then placed his hand to his wrist to then pull type to the bedroom to but feel to much resistance.