got tired of fighting

Standing to the Terrance, type darted his eyes over the view to then look down to then see through pool to then step back with a face, to then turn his head to eye his boss narrowly has he came in with a bag of there food, to be on the phone speaking in Russian again.
Type turned his head to then look forward once more to chew at his inner cheek has he was listening to the conversation to not fully get anything.
He then signed to grit his teeth has he felt two arms about himself, mr.tyme then placed his chin to his shoulder to look forward.
"Didn't mean for it to take that long, business had to be delt with."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn in there embrace to then let his face smooth to then wrap his arms about.
"What business?"
Mr. Tyme placed his hands to his waist to then shake his head to then look to those lips to then start to move closer.
Type then moved his head back to shake it.
"Not until I know all of you."
Type rolled his eyes to then take his hands to his chest to then push him away to then go about to head towards the bag that was too the bed.
Mr. Tyme then turned to then go to type to place his hands to his shoulders to start to rub to then go to his back to kiss.
Type looked forward.
"I'm hungry Mr. Tyme. Stop."
Mr. Tyme curled his lip upon his back to then look at the back of his head to dart his eyes.
"Back to my last name I see."
Type shrugged to then eye down to grab a bit of food to then place to his mouth, to then look about to eye Mr. Tyme who had gone about to his front to then place his hand to his wrist to then start to pull.
"What are you doing?"
"We are going to take a shower first."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Mr. Tyme I'm hungry, already took a shower so let go."
To the bathroom, mr. Tyme tossed type into the wide shower to then go in to take off his clothes to eye over him.
Type turned his head has he was too the wall to take in deep breathes.
"You never listen."
Mr. Tyme then raised an eye brow to then toss his clothes behind to then go to type to grab him to then take him to the middle of the shower to place him under where the water was going to come out, to then place a hand under his shirt to move about to then reach his other hand to the nob to then turn on the water to then adjust it, to place his mouth to types neck to consume to then draw his hand back to place that under his shirt to then go straight to his nipples to play with.
Type relaxed his body to Mr. tymes to place his hands to his to then bit into his bottom lip to coo.
Fuck! I hate my mother fucking body! Doesn't help this is starting to feel so good!
Mr. Tyme then licked at his neck to then start to take both those hands down to use his body to then push type to the glass wall, for him to place his hands palm down to it to then flex his fingers has he hung his head to peer his eyes down to see mr. Tyme move his hands down to his shorts to then start to rub at his member.
Type started to shutter in pleasure.
Mr. Tyme then went to his ear.
"What do you want type? Hahaha, other then food?"
Type took in deep breathes to then turn his head has mr. Tyme moved his head back for the other to eye.
Damnit! Fuck it then!
Type signed to then move his head forward.
"I...... Want you.....mmm.... Tharn...."
Tharn smiled and wide to then place his hands to types shorts to take those down and his boxers to come back up to then take off types shirt to then push his body to the glass so his erect nipples could rub themselves against it, to then move back a bit to then place his hand to his head to push it a bit to then take his other hand to his cock to hit it against types hole a bit to then thrust himself fully in, to then place his body to his, to then wrap his arm about to then take his hand to his cock to then stroke.
Type with his cheek to the glass to Moan and hard to move his body with his.
"Aaah God! Harder! Mmm! Harder! Nnn..... Deeper!"
Tharn then wrapped his hand to his neck to pull type back to turn his head for them to eye the other deeply, tharn moved his head a bit forward to then close his eyes to continue to move it towards types, he then darted his eyes to shake his head, to then place his hand to tharns to move it from his neck to then place his hands to the ground.
Tharn looked down to raise an eye brow to then roll his eyes to give him very hard thrusts.
After, type was to the bed to sit criss cross to be eating.
Tharn came about to then stand to the edge of the bed to shake his head has he looked to type.
"What was that type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to keep his eyes down.
"You are not going to kiss me if I don't know all of you mr. Tyme."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then go to sit to the edge of the bed to fully look to him.
"You need to call your lover by his first name type."
Type shrugged to then shove the food to his mouth.
Tharn flexed his jaw to then turn his head to look forward.
To have all of you, do I need to, involve you in my second life? None of my other men have ever seen it or been in it, but this man, wants to...... Why does that turn me on even more?
Tharn turned his head to then pounce has he took types food away to go into another sensual round.