feeling....off

Sitting to his desk, type tilted his head to the side, has he was too a secured web page to try and figure out a way to know where ceto went off to, he needed to deal with that part of his life.
Type signed to then look up his real boss to find nothing has changed.
Has ceto gone to him about me or....
Type then clicked everything off to place a spread sheet upon the screen to then turn his head to widen his eyes a bit, Mr. Tyme came in with a smile to then stand next to him.
"You actually came into work."
Type rolled his eyes to then look to the screen to start to type.
"I did yesterday also."
Mr. Tyme then stepped closer to then pull out a chair to sit to eye.
"Good, also when are you going to come to my home again?"
Type took in a deep breathe..
"I don't know."
Mr. Tyme then placed his hand to types leg to dart his eyes.
"Should I go to your place then?"
Type stopped typing.
"How about we take a break from the other hmm?"
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes to then get up to go behind type to look down to start to rub his shoulders.
"No."
Type flexed his jaw in frustration to then make a face.
Mr. Tyme moved his head to the side to look over him.
"Type? Are you okay?"
Type took in a very deep breathe, he was feeling a bit sick.
"Mm..... Didn't eat breakfest."
Mr. tyme nodded to then grab out his phone to call for something.
Type rolled his eyes.
"You didn't need to do that."
Mr. Tyme then placed his phone away.
"I know, however you do need to eat also have you've been sleeping, you look tired."
Type shrugged.
"I'm fine."
Mr. Tyme made a face to then place his hand to types wrist to then pull him.
Type looked to the action.
"What are you doing?"
"I desire to eat something before the food gets here "
Type raised an eye brow.
"What are you talking about?"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled.
In the bathroom, type was to the wall, with his hands to Mr. Tymes head to grip has he was sucking him off and hard.
Type lifted his head back a bit to then turn it to the side to feel that nausea feeling again.
Feeling type tensed, Mr. Tyme looked up to see that face to then take his mouth off.
"Are you okay?"
Type took in a very deep inhale has he was feeling a bit off to then look down to him.
"Mm... Fine....aaah.... Don't stop."
Mr. Tyme smiled to then get up to turn type about to place him to his stomach to then take out his member to then hit type in the ass with it to then be at his ear.
"Do you want this?"
Type flexed his fingers to the wall with his cheek to it to breathe heavily.
"Know I.....mm... Do...."
"Then give your man a kiss."
Type gulped to then turn his head to then place his hands to Mr. Tymes to place them too his nipples to then take a hand to the back of his head to grip his hair to then place his mouth upon his to open it with his tongue to swirl it about his.
Mr. Tyme Furrowed his brow has he felt types nipples, they seemed to have gotten a bit harder, without his knowledge they were also very much more sensitive.
Type started to move into that mouth and hard.
Mr. Tyme then moved his groin back to then thrust himself and deep into type for type to then cum immediately.
Mr. Tymes eyes popped open to then take his tongue out to look over type.
"Did you just..."
With lust in his eyes, type turned in there embrace to then pounce with a whole new hunger he had for this man.
Coming in with the tray, the woman placed out down to the table to then look about.
"Mr. Tyme? Mr. Vitto?"
The woman darted her eyes about to then see the back of the door to the bathroom to be closed she then knocked upon it.
"Mr. Tyme? Mr. Vitto?"
Mr. Tyme was to the floor with type straddling upon him, to be gripping his pectorals and hard, to be moaning into Mr. Tymes hands that he brought to his mouth.
"Mm... Yes?"
"Ah, so you are in there. I have placed three breakfest to the table."
Type then opened his eyes, to then bring up a hand to then remove Mr. Tymes to then grab one of his fingers to then place into his mouth to then start to grind slower.
Mr. Tymes eyes widen, type was being very sluty and insatiable, also this action was turning him on to no end.
"Good! Now go!"
The woman made a face to then turn to leave muttering under her breathe.
Mr. Tyme then moved up to place his hands to types neck to really ram himself in, to wince just a bit, type was wet, but not like he usually was.
Type wrapped his hand to Mr. Tymes wrists to pant has he started to go faster on his cock..
"Aaah God! Mmm so good!"
Type then tilted his head to the side to then press his mouth to his fur them to share in an incredible over the top kiss.
To the table a bit later, Mr. Tyme looked to type who was devouring all the food.
"Hungry I see."
Type stopped to dart his eyes over it to then look to Mr. Tyme.
"Told you I didn't eat breakfest then after that...... Can't help it."
Mr. Tyme nodded to then get up, type watched him go to then eye the tray.
"You haven't touched your portion."
Mr. Tyme turned to then step to type to look to him.
"I ate breakfest. You eat. So..... Today after work...."
Type signed to then look to the tray.
"I'll..... Go to your place."
Mr. Tyme smiled to then step towards type to then place his hand to his chin to then turn it to place his mouth to his for another remarkable kiss.
Type then placed the food down to then place his hands to Mr. Tymes neck to then take his tongue out to look over him..
"Actually.... Can we.... Go now?"
Type made a face.
Why do I want to go now? Why can't I wait?
Mr. Tyme smiled and wide.
"Finish your food, let me do this meeting and we will go."
Mr. Tyme placed his mouth to types to then turn to leave, type watched him go to then sign.
What the hell is wrong with me? I'm wanting him more then ever, but why? And why do I keep feeling sick?
Type signed once more to then eat at his food to not fully understand but will soon.