take responsibility

Type was to his back to keep his head lifted to moan has he was receiving so much pleasure in such a long time.
Mr. Tyme kept his head hung to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
Make him cum then pull out. This is not how I wanted this to go.
Mr. Tyme then placed his hands to types cock that was dripping pre cum to stroke and hard to really penetrate.
Type started to take in deep breathes.
"Oh fuck! I'm....mmm....."
Type then erupted to soil Mr. Tymes hands, he then Furrowed his brow has he felt him pull out.
Type then opened his eyes to look down.
"What are you....."
Mr. Tyme shook his head to then go to sit to the edge to look forward..
"You needed to cum to stop the progression. Is there anything I can get for you?"
Type darted his eyes.
"Let me go!"
Mr. Tyme hung his head to shake it.
"Anything else?"
Type narrowed his eyes to get up a bit to place his back to the wall.
"Your going to let me go so I can........ Fuck you!"
Mr. Tyme widened his eyes to then turn his head to look over him.
"What are you...."
"My body, rather it's pregnant or not wants your cum! You did this to me! Take responsibility!"
Mr. Tyme made a hard face to then turn his head to look forward.
"No."
Type narrowed his eyes.
"This is causing me pain you son of a bitch!"
Mr. Tyme then got up to dart his eyes about.
"Yourll survive."
"Damnit tharn! Fuck me! Give me your cum!"
"Not this time, if there is anything else...."
Type started to thrash to then snap his head to the side has one of his restraints came loose, he then placed that free hand to his other to loosen.
Mr. Tyme kept his head hung to then step forward to then go back to feel something to his neck.
Type was to his knees with one arm wrapped to have his other with his knife he kept under his pillow to start to press it deeper to Mr. Tyme.
"Now you listen you son of a bitch! I have been without your cock for months! Not getting your cum is literally causing me pain!"
Type then threw the knife to the side to then make mr. Tyme flop to his back to then get on, Mr. Tyme shook his head.
"Oh you are not going to...."
Type grabbed Mr. Tymes hands to place to his stomach to really eye over him, Mr. Tyme parted his lips to then look to the action.
Type took in a deep breathe to then take a hand back to Mr. Tymes still very hard erection to then manuver himself over it to then go slowly down to lift his head back to start to bounce on it.
"Aaah God!"
Mr. Tyme gritted his teeth to then press his head to the pillow to keep his eyes to types stomach has he felt his baby move.
"Can...... Can the..... Baby feel this?"
"Aaah can't hurt him! Just....nnn..... Fuck me! I want more! Want your cum."
Mr. Tyme darted his eyes over him to stop thrusting up.
Type groaned to then open his eyes to look over the ceiling.
"What the hell! Why did you....."
"You want my cum?" Mr. Tyme said slowly.
Type signed and hard to keep his head lifted back.
"Regrettably so."
"Then..... Call me tharn and.... Kiss me." He said slowly.
Type took in very deep breathes to then slowly move his head down to eye over him.
"You have got to be fucking with me!"
"Look what you are doing type! Now do you want my cum or...."
Type placed his hands to Mr. Tymes, to move apart to then lean down to press his lips to his.
"Tharn! Mmm....fuck me!" He said between the kisses .
Tharn closed his eyes tightly to thrust up just to do that.
After a few hours, type was to his side to take in deep breathes has he was asleep.
Tharn was to his side to have his hand to his head to have his free hand to types stomach to move about, type then moved his head a bit to slowly open his eyes to look tiredly at tharn.
"What are you....."
"Mm, touching what is mine."
Type rolled his eyes to sign to then close his eyes to bring up his hand to take tharns away to place his to his stomach.
"Never will....... Be yours...."
Tharn slowly looked up at type.
"Was not talking about you." He said sternly, with no truth in it.
Type gulped to then turn about to place his back to tharn.
"Wasent talking about my self you asshole!"
Tharn flexed his jaw to then go to his back to place a hand under his head to look up.
"Why aren't you....... Trying to run?"
Type signed..
"My ankles hurt and I'm fucking tired! I'll try another time."
Type then moved his hand to his stomach to caress.
I will be in your life little one, don't know how yet but I will be, your father is not going to kill me!
Type then popped his eyes open to turn it head to look down.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn had gotten up to grab a for to then start to rub at his ankle.
"You said you're ankles hurt."
Types eyes darted to then turn his head to look forward to then close his eyes again.
"Why?"
"Helps to relax you right? It's good for the baby when the........host is happy." Tharn made a hard face has he said that.
Type signed.
"I'm..... His mother you piece of shit!"
Tharn then looked up.
"Are you saying you're all woman now?"
"Asshole!"
Tharn couldn't help but lightly chuckle to keep rubbing.
"That I am."
Type cooed a bit to then start to fall under tharn turned his head to look over type to Make a face to then eye his swollen stomach to grit at his teeth has he was starting to become confused and lost to what he needed to do.
Tharn signed to then turn his head to look forward to gulp.
He then grabbed types other foot to start to rub at his ankle to eye the action to be lost in deep thought on his next move.