here we go

To the shower, type had his hands to the wall, palms down, to take a very warm and relaxing shower to take in deep breathes.
For this was the day everything was going to start and go down.
Type physically was ready but mentally he was still pushing against this.
Signing, he then took his hand to the dial to then turn it off, to then get out of the shower, to then go grab a towel for his hair to then wrap another to his lower to go to the mirror to then sign over himself.
Always have to be aware of what I am and how it is actually going to help me this time around.
Type flexed his jaw to then place the towel to the side of the counter to then shake his head a bit.
Need to do this, get it over with, then move on with your life, be normal.
Type nodded to then turn to go to his bedroom to stop to then roll his eyes.
"Ceto...." He signed.
Ceto was sitting to the edge, hunched over a bit to be looking over some of types notes to then look up to part his lips.
"That's not fair."
Type made a face to then turn to go to the dresser to grab some clothes.
"Didn't know you were just going to be here."
Ceto kept his eyes to his impressive body that slightly glizen from the water to then watch him go to the bathroom.
"You.... Don't have to change there."
Type hung his head to sign has he was too the door frame.
"No!"
Type then went into the bathroom to then slam the door to lock.
Ceto then flopped to his back to then place his hands to his eyes to rub.
He was very much hard.
Type to the bathroom shook his head has has he got dressed.
After, he then got out to look about to then go to the bed to see a note.
Ceto: needed something from my room. Meet me downstairs.
Type took in a deep breathe to then look up to the ceiling.
This is just so.....
Type then crumbled the paper to then throw it away to then go about the room to pack, to shove things into his bag to then place it over his shoulder to then go about.
To the elevator, he then hung his head, to stick his hands in his pockets to eye the ground in anger.
He is probably.....ugh! Happens every fucking time when a gay sees me without my shirt.
Type gritted his teeth to then peer his eyes up to watch the doors open to then go through to head to the lobby to then look around.
Guess he didn't finish yet.
Rolling his eyes, type then placed his hand to his back pocket to then draw out his pack of cigarettes to then step outside to then have one to his mouth, to place it in-between his fingers to then take in deep inhales to then blow out to make a face.
He then turned his head to see ceto come out to eye type to then turn his head forward with a face.
"Are you almost done with that?"
Type looked him over to then shake his head to then drop the bud to then place his foot to it to crush it out.
"Yup. Let's get in the car. Don't want to be late for this internship."
Ceto nodded to then step forward to the car to then get in to keep the door open for type to walk to it to then get in to place his bag to the middle to look forward has the door was closed to then buckle himself in.
"You two know where to drop off this bag right?"
One to the passenger side looked to type to nod to then look back forward.
Ceto then turned his head a bit to peer his eyes down to types crotch to then grit his teeth.
He then slowly started to move his hand to that area, ceto really couldn't seem to help it after what he saw a bit ago.
Type with his fast reflexes placed his hand to cetos wrist to then stop the action to then go to his ear.
"We are about to act like we're brothers. You need to fucking knock this shit out. I am also very much not gay. You try this again, I will be removing some fingers."
Type then leaned back to then toss his hand away to look forward to then move his head a bit back and forth.
Ceto Took in a deep breathe to eye him over to then look forward.
"Could we..... Just fuck once?" He whispered.
Type rolled his eyes..
"Which finger do you want me to remove?" He whispered back.
Ceto turned his head to fully eye him.
"Maybe if you just try it once...."
Type turned his head to wrap his arms about himself.
"I am not gay! I am also not a whore. I am wanting something. So shut the hell up and knock it off!"
Ceto made a face to then turn his head to look out the window.
Type looked over him to then turn his head forward to grit his teeth.
This just won't ever fucking end!
Type signed to then feel the car start to slow.
Stopped, the two looked back at type and ceto.
"Do you both have everything you require for this mission?"
Type nodded so did ceto.
"Good. You two are ruining a bit late. So..."
Type took in a deep breathe to then get out to then look about the building to make a face.
Ceto then got out to then go about the car to stand next to him to look up.
"We..... Can always change our cover right here and now. If we can go in has....."
Type snapped his head to the side to look at ceto in anger.
"Asshole! Knock it off! I do not want you. I am not fucking gay."
Type then turned his head forward to ball his fists to either of his side to get his head really into the game.
This is it.