I hate my body!

Furrowing his brow, type then slowly opened his eyes has he woke up to bed to use the bathroom, to then be a bit confused has he felt a bit of unfamiliar weight to his arm.
Looking down he signed and hard.
He saw Mr. Tymes arm about him.
Type rolled his eyes to then take a hand to his arm to then move it away to then get up to sit to the edge of the bed to look to the ground in pure anger.
Your suppose to be exposing this asshole and yet you keep fucking sleeping with him! What the hell is wrong with you!
Smacking his lips Mr. Tyme didn't feel that warmth anymore, to then open his eyes to then look up a bit to see types back, raising an eye brow he then moved to him to place his hands to either arm to go to his neck to start to kiss
"What do you think you are doing?"
Type rolled his eyes to then start to feel his body want more.
"Nn.... Stop....I need to..... Go to the bathroom."
Mr. Tyme went back to eye him to then go to his back to continue to look.
"Go and come back."
Type signed to then get up to go to the bathroom to then slam the door.
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then look to the ceiling.
Why is this man fighting so hard against this?
Type went to relieve himself to then be to the sink to shake his head to eye over himself.
What the fuck is wrong with you! Why can't I fucking fight against this! Im not gay! I want to be with a woman! Rather I can get her pregnant or not....
Types face fell to then look to the sink sullenly.
He then turned his head to look at the back of the door.
Fuck!
Mr. Tyme shuffled about to then open his eyes has he heard the door open to then turn his head to eye type has he came back with his head hung.
"Type?"
Type signed to then get back into bed to go upon Mr. Tyme, for him to just move them to be hovering over him.
Type looked him up and down to then roll his eyes to then go to his ear.
"Fuck me."
Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow to then go to his ear.
"Think you know what to say."
Type signed to then wrap his arms about his neck to then bend his legs to either side of him.
"Fuck me..... Tharn!"
Tharn smiled and wide to then pummel his cock deep inside.
Type threw his head back to moan and hard to move his body with his.
After, type was to his back to be staring at the ceiling to shake his head with resentment to himself.
Tharn to his stomach had his arm about type, to take in deep breathes to be fast asleep.
Type then turned his head to look over tharn to sign.
There has to be evidence somewhere that you are a mafia boss and I can take you down.
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head forward to look up has a question popped in his mind.
Why when I was on him he turned us over to..... Is that another dominance thing?
Type growled a bit to then sit up to place his hands over his eyes to rub.
Why do I even care! I need to stop sleeping with him and get evidence on this fucker!
Type shook his head to then get up to retrieve a set of boxers and his shorts to then go to the kitchen to then grab a cup to then fill it with water to drink a bit to then curl his hand with it to his chest to look forward.
How can I go about to stop sleeping with this asshole? Why can't I get a brain when this keeps happening? I loss myself every single time.
Type signed to then jump a bit to grit his teeth.
Tharn had come about to wrap his arms to his body to place his chin to his shoulder.
"Why do you keep leaving the bed? Your place is not at all warm."
Type flexed his jaw.
"I don't need to answer to you. Also I want you to leave."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take a hand to the cup type was holding to then move them to the sink to then place that cup in, to place a hand to the back of his neck to lean him over a bit, to then look down.
Types eyes widen.
"No!"
Tharn smirked to then pull down his boxers to then see the liquid go down his leg.
"Your body is very much showing me something different."
Type hung his head to stare and hard into the sink to hold tighter to the edge of the counter.
"I am more then my body!" He said through gritted teeth.
"Mm.... That you are.... However.....I know what my lover wants."
Tharn then started to place his cock in, to then take his hands about to go under his shirt to start to play with his nipples. Type lifted his head back to moan. To then start to move his body with this action to let his jaw fall a bit to salivate in his mouth.
He then moved then back just a bit to then hang his head to then take a hand down to take out his very hardened length to then stroke.
"Nn..... Harder!"
Tharn smiled to do just that to go to his ear.
"Such a slut for my cock."
Type whimpered to move his ass up and down this member to shake his head in embarrassment of how much he was very much wanting this cock and his cum.
"Damnit!" He said through gritted teeth before types mind then went away to have his body take control.
Tharn then placed his hands to types arms to really thrust into him to curl his lip inward to bite heavily.
You are just so sexy! I will have you admitting you are my lover type, just you wait.
Tharn laughed silently.