this week needs to hurry

The next day, type was standing before the stove to be darting his eyes over the food he was making to sign, what happened yesterday was not enough for him. Type very much needed more.
Coming down stairs, tharn yawned to then turn about to make a face.
"What are you doing? Shouldn't be on your feet in this condition."
Type flexed his jaw.
"Go.... Away."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Type, I've been cooking for you every day, you need to go and sit down."
Type shook his head.
"I need to stay busy, especially when you won't sleep with me."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself to really eye over types back.
"You know the reason why to that."
"Because I'm disgusting, fat and...."
"Type!" Tharn said loudly to interrupt.
Type scowled.
"Tharn just go away!"
Tharn darted his eyes over type.
"Only if you move and let me cook for you."
Tharn then looked down to types ankles.
"You're ankles are swollen type. You need to sit down."
"Damnit tharn! Fuck off!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes, he then stomped to type to then pick him up bridal style to then take him thrashing a bit to the couch to sit him down to then look over him.
"You really need to knock off this behivor."
Type wrapped his arms about him to peer his eyes down to act like a pouty child.
Tharn then turned to go to finish what type was making.
Type then signed to lean back to peer his eyes up to then black television to then shake his head.
I'm 7 months pregnant and fuck! I'm so horny! Why! This really sucks when I have someone here that can help and he won't touch me, I understand where the doctor is coming from but fuck!
Type then slowly peered his eyes down to see his limp member start to turn hard, type whimpered.
Tharn to the kitchen hung his head a bit to dart his eyes about to plate the food to then place the dishes to the sink to then place his hands to the plates too then turn with them to go to the living room to stop to part his lips.
"Type!"
Type froze to make a face, he had his hand down his boxers to be stroking himself off, to have a hand up his shirt to have a finger to his nipple to play with, he then took his hands away to look forward to curl his bottom lip inward in embarrassment, he thought he had more time before tharn would come back.
Tharn slowly looked down to see the top of types boxers to be saturated with his pre cum, he then placed the plates too the table to then move up to keep his eyes to the food.
"What the hell type!"
Type signed.
"My body is controlling me a bit now tharn, you have no idea how much is not having sex is just about killing me. I couldn't help it!"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"You have no idea what is like to be me type! Your hormones are basically calling me every single day and I have to stay away from you in that mother fucking way! However, if I don't our son could be born premature, is that what you want!?"
Type made a long sullen face.
"No...." He said slowly.
Type then moved up a bit to then reach his hand to the fork to just have it be stopped, he then looked to his wrist to then eye up at tharn who eyed over him.
"Seems though you and I have a problem, guess we both be having something creamy before breakfast."
Type made a confused face to then have tharn place his hand to his head to then be moved and quick to tharns cock to down after he moved his boxers a bit for this, tharn then lifted his head back.
"Aaah.......god......you suck so good.....mm..... Make me cum..... I'll make you cum."
Type placed his hands to either side of tharns waist to really down his cock to then peer his eyes up.
Tharn then hung his head to look over type to be turned on by this, he loved when type watched.
Tharn then placed his other hand to his head to then fuck his throat, before long he came, to then be to the floor on his knees to be giving you a very sloppy and wet blow job.
Type had his back to the couch to be breathing and hard.
"Aaah.....put your fingers in me, since you won't place in your cock!"
Tharn looked to type, to give him a lewd look has he was licking the side of his cock while he had two fingers to his head, he then gathered the salvia he had to then place in two fingers to thrust them in and out.
Type lifted his head back has his body bucked to moan and hard to then grunt, this was still not enough for him, he needed tharns cock.
"Fuck tharn! Mmm....put in your cock!"
Tharn then took his tongue away to keep teasing types head to shake his.
"No. "
Tharn then took his fingers away from types head to then down his cock.
Type placed his hands to either side of the couch to then grip to thrust his entire length into that mouth.
"Aaaaah God! Not.....mmm.... Enough!"
Tharn then rolled his eyes to then place in another finger to then move his hand up under types shirt to go to his nipple to tease.
Type whimpered.
"Tharn! This is still not enough! I need your cock!"
Tharn then took his mouth away to then take his tongue to his head to swirl it about to then just suckle that sensitive part.
Type breathed in deep to then tense.
"Shit!"
Type then couldn't help to cum after tharn placed in another finger.
Tharn downed his cum to then move his fingers out to then stand up.
"Mm... Almost had to place all my hand inside."
Type lolled his head to the side to take in deep breathes to gulp.
"You tharn.... Have no idea how hard it was for me to.....ugh! Just stay away from me until Sunday!"
Type then moved up to grab his food to then wobble to the stairs to make a face to groan.
"Mm.... Tharn?"
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"Yes?"
"Can you.....ugh..... Carry me?"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then go to type.
"Anything for wifey."
"I'm not your wifey you prick!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then pick up type to then take him upstairs to smile to then sign.
Sunday can not come quick enough!