starting to see a different man

To the chair, type wrapped his arms about to be looking to Mr. Tyme to raise an eye brow. The two had been sitting across from the other for the last 20 mintues since you're cleaned himself and it was nothing but silence.
Types eyes then narrowed.
"I...... Want to go home."
Mr. Tyme took in a deep breathe to then peer his eyes to the floor..
"Thought you wanted to talk."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Thought you did to, however you keep stalling, if you don't want to talk, then I want to go home."
Mr. Tyme flexed his jaw.
"Remember when I told you, no other lover has known of my..... Other life?"
Type nodded.
"Yes."
Mr. Tyme then looked to type with all seriousness.
"Well, it is too be true, I have never had a lover get that close to me. I do keep my distance."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Okay." He said slowly.
Mr. Tyme then hunched himself over a bit.
"You need to know, no matter what you are too find out or to see, you are mine type, I do not ever plan to get another. You are exactly what I want. Do you understand?"
Type gritted his teeth to gulp slowly, has he knew he had other plans.
"Mm...."
Mr. tyme narrowed his eyes.
"Do you understand?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"That I do."
Mr. Tyme Took in a deep breathe to then get up to step to type to place his hands to his pockets to then tilt his head to the side.
"If you wish to know my other side, then I will be needing that kiss."
Types lips parted to then turn his head.
"Not until I get to know all of you."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Then I'll deliver you home then."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to look over Mr. Tyme.
"Excuse me?"
"I need you to show me your commitment...... To us, thus I want that kiss."
Types eyes narrowed to then stand to look over him.
"You've taken my virginity without asking, made me say things when we are to be in the act, been forcing me, I believe I have showed you a level of commitment here! And I am trying to get to know all of you before I fully commit!"
Mr. Tyme wrapped his arms about to look over type.
"Not good enough."
Type gritted his teeth to look over him to see his level of seriousness.
Type took in deep breathes.
Mr. Tyme raised and eye brow to then shrug to start to go about type.
"Come, I'm going to take you....."
Mr. Tymes eyes widened has type had grabbed him by the shoulders to then place his mouth to his cheek to give him a hard kiss to then move back to eye over him.
"That is all you are getting from me, I don't even fully know who you are!"
Mr. Tyme looked over type to smile a bit to then take in a deep breathe to wrap his hand to his wrist to then pull him along.
Type looked to the action to make a face.
Going further into the building, they stopped before a curtain, type then looked up.
"Whatever you see, whatever you may think of me....."
Mr. Tyme turned his head to look to type.
"It does not matter, you are mine!"
Type looked over him to then be pulled to then be left by the curtain to look about has the room was filled with dangerous weapons to then look forward to see a half conscious man in a chair with two people beside him with bloody knuckles.
Type then placed his hand over his pants where the recorder was to hesitate to part his lips, he didn't know why.
Mr. Tyme went to the man who was half bleeding in the chair to roll up his sleeves to then go right to him to then smack him and hard against the face to then crouch before him to look up.
Type shook his head to then start to fumble to turn on the recorder.
"Sir......do you know who I am?"
The man slowly moved his head up to eye over him to nod.
Mr. Tyme nodded to then get up to then hit him and hard across the face, type gritted his teeth to then continue to fumble with the recorder.
Fucking pants!
Mr. Tyme then stepped back to wrap his arms about.
"I am happy you know me, I do know you, your a man who has raped my business partners 11 year old daughter."
Type stopped fumbling with trying to place on the recorder to then really listen.
The man spit out blood to make a face has he looked to him.
"I'm sorry....."
Mr. Tyme shook his head.
"Sorry is not going to cut it. You are no longer a man, now I am a man of deals, you have two options, one I take your life "
The man started to whimper.
"Or........ My assistants here take your dick. Your choice."
The man started to cry.
"Oh no, you do not deserve to do such a thing. Now which is it?"
Mr. Tyme then grabbed a gun from his assistant to then place it to the man's head.
Type widened his eyes.
"I don't want to die!" He blubbered.
Mr. Tyme nodded his head to then toss the gun to his assistant to then nod.
"You know what to take."
They nodded has he turned to go back to type has they both heard the mans screams.
Mr. Tyme went to type to wrap his hand to his arm to lead him off for them to get to the car to get inside for mr. Tyme to pour himself a drink, types eyes darted to then turn his head to look over him.
"What..... Exactly are you?"
Mr. Tyme took his drink too then lower it to tilt his head.
"I'm the number one of the 15 major mob bosses in my area, however I have compassion. I only deal with people like that man and I correct the wrongs "
Type flexed his jaw
"So..... You've killed people."
Mr. Tyme took in a deep breathe
"Only 5, I've given that option to others to get they wish for death. I do not take kindly to rapists."
Types eyes narrowed.
"You are one."
Mr. Tyme turned his head to eye over type.
"Excuse me?"
Type raised his eye brow.
"You took my virginity."
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes.
"I didn't apply enough pressure for you to not to be able to get away, might have forced it a bit...... But I think we both know you wanted it, to some degree "
Type signed to turn his head to peer his eyes down to know he was not that wrong.
"Well type....... Now you know who I am, and now, I want that kiss."
Type wrapped his arms about to turn his head to the side to shake his head.
"I don't know all of you yet."
Mr. Tyme looked him over.
"Excuse me?"
Type turned his head to look over him.
"I have still have questions."
Mr. Tyme shrugged.
"Well...... Ask them."
Type then opened his mouth to begin to do just that.