growing curious

Being 7 and a half months pregnant, type started to hate it.
To the bathroom, he was on a scale to shake his head, he then placed his hands from his waist to his stomach to sign and hard.
God! I am so fucking fat!
Coming out run the shower, tharn opened the door to have a towel to his hair to then turn his head to eye over type, he then rolled his eyes to go to type after he threw the towel to the hamper, he went to him to pick type up slowly to then grab the scale to then take it about to the bedroom, type turned his head to then follow, he then stayed to the opening of the door to have his hand to his stomach to eye tharn, he had taken the scale to place it to a table to then grab a hammer to then start to crumble it into pieces.
"Tharn! What the hell!"
Tharn then tossed the hammer to the side to then move his hands to the other to then look over type, he then stepped to him.
"Stop weighing yourself, you are perfect."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Could have said that you didn't need to break the scale you jerk."
"Believe I did, you weigh yourself quite a bit."
Type made a hard face to then look down to caress his stomach, tharn looked him over to then turn type about to have him slightly bent over to the edge of the door, for tharn to step closer to place his member inbetween types thighs to thrust.
Type turned his head to look down.
"What are you doing?"
"Distracting you from your thinking."
Type then turned his head back to place his forehead to the door to breathe heavily.
"What really would do the trick if you told me what is in that room you keep....... Tharn!"
Tharn took his member out to then turn type about to make him go to his knees to then hit his cock to his lips.
"Think you need a mouth full of cock right now type "
Type rolled his eyes.
"I think you need to tell me.....nnn!"
Tharn placed his hands to types head to grip to then place his member quickly in.
Type made a face to then place his hands to tharn to then push him away to get up to go to the bathroom to throw up.
Tharn turned his head to watch him go to then turn to go to the dresser. He didn't mean for that to happen.
Puking, type breathed heavily to then flush to get up, to brush his mouth out to then wobble out to eye over tharn who started to get dress.
"What do you think your doing?"
Tharn turned to eye type.
"Getting dressed?"
Type made a angry face.
"You need to take care of something you made!"
Tharn then looked down to smile, he then tossed his shirt to the side to then go to type to eye over him.
"Whatever you like "
"Given what you just did, I want you to suck my....."
Types eyes widened to watch tharn go quickly down to his knees with a smile to take down types boxers to then down his cock.
Type lifted his head back to moan.
After an incredible round, tharn and type fell asleep, type slowly woke up to smack his lips, he moved up to eye about to then look to his side to see tharn fast asleep with his arm over type.
Type then placed his hand to his arm to then take it away, to then get slowly up to go downstairs for a cup of water.
Down the stairs, type hunched over to breathe in and hard to then straighten up, has he started to pass that one room, type stopped before the door to then eye over it with a face.
What are you keeping from me? I don't think it's your man cave.......
Type then stepped to it to place his hand to the nob to then try to open.
Popping his eyes open, tharn turned his head to yawn has he heard from the quietness of the house, a very loud noise.
Tharn then turned his head to the other side to see he was alone, he then heard that noise again.
Tharn then got up to investigate.
Type then stepped back to place his hanfs to his waist to look over the door.
What the fuck are you hiding tharn!
Type then jumped a bit has he felt cooling arms wrap themselves about.
Tharn placed his chin to types shoulder.
"What do you think your doing?"
"Mm.... Getting a drink of water...."
Tharn turned his head to run his bottom lip up and down his neck.
"Inside of a room I told you that is mine?"
Type groaned.
"I'm sick of this tharn, what's in there?"
"Mm.... Yourll know and soon....."
Type started to breathe and hard has tharn placed his hand down to wrap it about types member to then start to stroke him off, he then used his body to push type to that door to bend him over a bit to thrust his cock deep inside.
Type placed his hands palm down to the door to go up and down with the friction to moan and loud.
"Aaah God tharn! Your so deep!"
Tharn kept his head hung, to have his hands to types waist to really pound himself in.
"And your so....nn.... Tight!"
After a few quick thrusts, type came upon the door, for tharn to fill him, to then take his member out to place his hand to types wrist to pull him to the kitchen, to get him a cup of water to turn to give it to type, type made a face to then drink everything for tharn to take it to then pull type back to the stairs, type turned his head has he looked to the back of that door, he then was carried bridal style up, to keep his eyes to that door has they were going up.
What is in there tharn.......I will find out......