am really wanting your love

Lifting his head back, Mr. Tyme was moaning and hard, to then grip something soft and squishy, he then opened his eyes to look over his ceiling to then slowly take his eyes down to then widen, he then took his hands off of types waist to go on his forarms to look over him has he was riding his cock.
"What! Mm! What are you doing!?"
Type who had his head lifted back brought it down to then look over Mr. Tyme has he continued to slide on that massively big thick cock to smile.
"Told you...mm....I want to....aah....straddle!"
Mr. Tymes eyes narrowed to then move up to place a hand to his throat, type raised an eye brow to start to go faster.
"You know you love it.....mm.... Like you....aah love me!"
Mr. Tymes lips parted to then let go of types neck to then place his hands to his waist to grip again to look over this, it was a sight to behold.
"I do love you, but do you love me? If yes, I want your lips."
Type started to go slower to look over him to tilt his head to the side to make a face.
"I don't love you though, just this cock, you know what I am. Your nothing but your cum to me."
Mr. Tymes eyes widened
"What!"
Furrowing his brow has he laid to his side, type slowly opened his eyes to then turn a bit to see Mr. Tyme to his back to his bed to be having his hands to his boxers to be jerking himself off in his sleep.
Type rolled his eyes to then move his head back down to then use his foot to kick him.
Mr. Tyme then came out of being deeply asleep to then look about the ceiling to turn his head to look over types back.
"How..... How did you get there?"
Mr. Tyme darted his eyes about to then turn his head to look down to see his hands were to his dick.
"I don't know what you were dreaming about, but your shaking the bed "
Mr. Tyme pulled his hands from his erection to then place one to his forehead to rub to still be in a daze.
"Weren't you just......"
Type took in a deep breathe to then move the blanket more up.
"Was I what?"
Mr. Tyme turned his head to look to type to sign.
Good..... It was just a dream....
Mr. Tyme then turned to go to type to then wrap a arm about to press his body to his, type whimpered a bit, he was tired.
"Mr. Tyme.....get that thing away from me."
Mr. Tyme moved his head back to look to type narrowly.
"Back to my last name I see."
"Mm, let's just keep this..... professional."
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then move type to his back to then hover over, type furrowed his brow to then open his eyes to look up at his boss.
"Would you......"
Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow.
"There is nothing professional about us right now type "
Type then went on his forarms to then look down has he watched Mr. Tyme move and quick to go under the covers to then go straight to types limp dick to start to suck.
Type tensed to then lift his head back to ball his hands into fists.
"Damnit tharn!"
Tharn smiled about his lovers cock has he consumed, he loved to hear his first name come out of that mouth.
Type started to moan heavily has the suction was a lot harder.
"Mmm faaaa!"
Tharn then moved his hands to types legs to spread them further apart to then place two fingers into his very wet sopping hole to move them in and out.
Type of flopped back to then place his hands over his eyes to breathe in every so much harder.
"Tharn! I hate the....nn.... Teasing! I....mm...I want...."
Tharn peered his eyes up to see the blanket to make a face has he remembered that dream.
Type fought and hard against what he truly wanted given what he was there to do, however it wasent always a winning battle.
Type then placed his hands to the blanket to move it away to then grab ahold of tharn to then wrap his legs and then arms about him to stare at him deeply has he started to place his body down upon that length.
"God tharn! I want you!"
Tharn smiled and wide to then try to kiss type for him to turn his head to moan in heaven.
Tharn moved his head back to look over him with a face to then go to his neck to kiss and hard.
When will I be able to kiss those lips! This body, heart and I believe soul is already mine, what are you still wanting on type!
Type then placed his fingers into tharns back has they started to move there bodies together and faster.
"Ah fuck tharn! I'm going to cum!"
Tharn then moved his head back a bit to then lick about that throat to then go back to then leave a hickey.
Type lifted his head back has his facial features twitched to then cum inbetween them has tharn then filled his hole.
Tharn then moved his head back to then place his hands to types face for them to look directly at the other, tharns thrusts stayed to slow then they started to intensify.
Types eyes darted over tharn to take in very deep breathes to then curl his bottom lip inward to bite into to then look to tharns lips, tharn kept his eyes to types has he started to fuck him nice a deep.
Come on type! Kiss me! I can see you want to!
Type gritted his teeth and hard to then turn his head to close his eyes.
Tharn looked over this action to roll his eyes to then go even harder.
Fuck!
After, type moved on tharns body to be fast asleep by there two rounds for tharn to be too his back with his one arm wrapped about type the other to be behind his head to be looking forward feeling very frustrated and irritated.
He then turned his head to eye over type.
I've had enough of this! You have my love, yet I do not fully have yours and I am for one sick of it! Things are about to change type, mark my words!
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then let his eyes close to not fully understand how things were going to change for them.