has to be the final time but

With his head lifted back a bit, types facial expressions twitched has he was pressed against the door, with his legs wrapped about tharns waist to then grip at his hair has he was going up and down.
Type couldn't help to moan a bit, has tharn had his mouth to his neck to then fuck him harder.
Type then slowly opened his eyes to then look to the side to move his body with his, wanting more.
"Aaah......god! Give me your cum!"
Tharn then moved his head back to eye over him.
"You know what you have to do."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head forward to look at him to then raise his head back to then start to really pump himself has tharn went harder.
"Tharn...... Tharn!"
Tharn couldn't help to laugh, to then pry type from him to then move him about to the sink to bend him over, to then place himself fully in, to then place his hands to his chest while his shirt was open to go to his nipples to play with to penetrate him and hard.
Type had his head hung with his hands to the sink counter to breathe heavily.
"Aah! Give me your cum!"
Tharn smiled and wide.
"You want it?"
Type whimpered a bit to have self hatred.
"Your such an asshole!"
Tharn rolled his eyes, to then bring type to his body to then place two fingers in his mouth to then place a hand to his cock to stroke to go to his ear.
"Need to be nice to me or I'll just make you cum without me finishing."
Type made a face to eye himself with tharn behind to sign.
Tharn then took his tongue out to start to lick his ear lobe has he fucked him harder.
"You want it?"
Type nodded.
"Then...... Call me your lover."
Type rolled his eyes, tharn then placed his hands to his shoulders to go and harder.
"Want my cum, then say it!"
Type looked to the ground to move his body with his.
"Only had to..... Call your name and..... Look at you...... I'm..... About to......"
"You want me to fill this ass, then......."
"Your not my lover!"
Type then turned to push tharn about to the floor to try and get on him for tharn to town then about to Hover to go right back in to raise an eye brow to see how dominate type had become, he then went to his ear to really pound.
"Your lucky I like it when you act this way. And you've gotten so much..... Wetter!"
Tharn then lifted his head back to go even faster to then fill his ass, type then couldn't help to cum to then turn his head to look at the wall to take in deep breathes to gulp.
"Now.... Get off!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to take himself out, to then stand up to place himself away, type turned to close his eyes to take in a deep breathe to feel disgusted with himself to then get up to have his back turned to tharn.
"This is not going to happen again."
Tharn chuckled to then reach his hand to types shoulder to eye him when he turned his head to look to him.
"Work day is done, your now going to come with me."
Type looked to him confused to then shake his head.
"No. Not after last time."
Tharn shrugged to then place his hands to his wrist to then start to pull.
"Like you have a choice."
Type took in a very deep breathe has he was being pulled for them to then go to a car to then start to go, type turned his head to eye tharn.
"Where are we going?"
Tharn fixed his suit to continue to look forward to remain silent.
Type narrowed his eyes.
"You need to stop this car."
Tharn continued to look forward, type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to then start to try to talk to the driver to then feel a pain to then see black.
Furrowing his brow, he opened his eyes to see he was still to the car, he then turned his head to look up to see tharn who was eyeing him.
"Good, you woke up right on time."
Type then moved up to place a hand to his head to rub.
"Did you...."
"You were becoming erratic. Were here."
Type turned his head to look to a building.
"Where are we?"
"Get out and see."
Type took in a deep breathe to then look to him.
"No!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then shove type out of the car to then wrap his hand to his wrist to then pull.
Type thrashed about to try and dig his feet to no avail.
"Damnit! No! Let me go!"
Tharn lightly laughed with a smile to pull type in for them to go inside, he took type to a back room to then sit him down to go about the chair to go to his ear.
"So..... You say I'm not your lover?"
Type started to breathe in deep.
"I swear Mr. Tyme......if a boy comes out and....."
Tharn laughed to then go about to sit to the other chair to then look directly towards type.
"Oh a man will come out, but not for you. You say I'm not your lover correct."
Types arms wrapped themselves about to narrow his eyes.
"You are losing it Mr. Tyme."
Type then got up to then slowly sit back down has he saw tharn take out a gun from his back pocket to point it to him.
"You are going to sit there and watch this."
Type took in a very deep breathe to see tharn place the gun away to then see a man come about to then eye between them .
"Is everything in order mr. Tyme?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Believe it is. Now get down to it."
Type gritted his teeth to watch has this man went down to his knees to then open tharns pants to start to take out his member.
Type took in a deep breathe to then get up.
"You are a sick twisted prick!"
Tharn then watched type leave to then place his hands to the man to then push away to follow to fix himself.
I knew it. Your jealousy over me.