can't believe this is happening to me!

Walking through the rain, type kept his head down, to have somehow made his way to his home, to then go inside to take off his shoes to go about taking off his clothes to grab something from his back pocket to then place what he had retrieved from a pharmacy on his way home, to a table to then go straight to his bathroom to take a very warm shower.
Type kept his head hung with a hand palm down to the wall to shake his head a bit has he started to re think some things and relieved a few moments, to then groan and hard to then pull back his hand to move it into a fist to then punch the wall and hard to then grit his teeth.
Out of the shower with a towel about his waist, he was before his sink, to then bandage his hand to then roll his eyes has his alarm started to go off.
Sighing has he placed the last to his finger, he then went through his medicine cabinet to then grab out his birth control to eye the bottle to make a hard face, remembering his youth, he then took what he needed to, to then turn to go about to that table to grab the other medication to eye.
Why do I have to take these? The doctor said something about shaking..... Highly doubt it.
Type shrugged to then place the pill bottle to the table to turn to head to bed.
Laying to the bed to his back, he placed his hand under his head to look at the ceiling to then place his hand to his stomach to make a face.
Really wish I had a fucking cigarette right now.
Type flexed his jaw to then close his eyes.
I need to get out of this mission now! What happened and what is to be known, is not at all okay. I really could have ended up.....
Type groaned and hard to then get up to pop his eyes opened to then shake his head and hard.
"I hate you so fucking much you rapist Mafia boss! Know you are probably one with everything I have seen through those files! There is no other explanation with all the money you have made! Damnit! I am in way to deep here!"
Type signed to then roll his eyes has he heard his stomach start to growl.
Getting up slowly, he then went to his dresser to then grab a pair of boxers to place them on under his towel to then toss the towel to his hamper basket, to then go to his kitchen to place something together to think.
What am I to do now? There isn't really a way for me to contact ceto or my boss to pull me out, I would also have to explain in detail why. No one knows what I am and I'm sure if ceto comes to find out Mr. Tyme and I when he and I didn't, it'll cause unnecessary drama and it will cause this whole thing to become moot.
Type signed has he stirred the vegetables.
From all the work I have done to get this asshole, to have him rape me and....
Type closed his eyes to take in a very deep breathe to keep stirring.
I hate the body I am in. I should have fought harder against mr. Tyme however.....
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut to then quiver.
He then made a face to open his eyes again to grit his teeth..
What the hell was that?
Type shook his head to keep stirring to drown his mind off of what occured to him, to think about the files and what they had in them also that business meeting.
Done, he was too the table to be eating slowly to keep his mind on different things to then look to his hand to watch it shake a bit.
What the..... Why am I?
Type rolled his eyes to then eat the rest of his food in a bit of anger.
You can gain your composure. You are stronger then you think.
Type took in deep breathes to then eye his hand has it twitched.
Finished, he then got up with the plate to then take it to the sink to then wash to dry, to then do the same to his hands to then turn to head back to bed to then lay to his side to eye over the back of the door.
I can't go back there. I need to stay away from that bastard! Nothing good will come from me going back. I don't care if I signed a fucking contract, this goes way beyond it.
Type then tensed to shake.
He gulped to look about.
What is going on? Why am I shaking?
Type signed to then go to his back to place a hand to his forehead.
Am I getting sick? Did walk in the rain.
Type darted his eyes over the ceiling to then place his hand to the side of his head to take in deep breathes to then start to fall under.
Shaking again, he then prompt himself up on his forarms to dart his eyes about the darkened room.
Am I getting sick? Is that why I am shaking?
Type shrugged to then go slowly down to then go to his side to then place his hands under his head to then close his eyes.
Greatest excuse not to go to work tomorrow, with the extra time I will have, I can find a way to contact ceto, find a way to contact the boss. But....
Type made a hard face. He didn't like to fail at anything but he really didn't know what to do.
Taking in deep breathes once more he started to fall under to have a plan for the next day, to not know has he laid limp, he's body kept on quivering and shaking all night long.