going on from here

With his head under the shower water, type moved it back and forth to take in deep breathes to then move his hands up to then wipe the water away to then move his head away from the shower to then move his hands through his hair to slick it back to slowly open his eyes to eye has the water started to go down.
Signing, he then rolled his eyes has he felt familiar arms go about him, to have a familiar mouth to his neck to consume a bit to then peer there eyes up to then take there mouth away.
"See you are an earlier raiser."
Type signed once more has he heard Mr. Tymes chuckle.
"What are you doing?"
Mr. Tyme moved his head back to then place his erection between types cheeks to eye the action..
"Living up to the every day. It is a new day type."
Type made a face to then move his hands up to pry mr. Tyme away from him to then move about to leave.
Mr. Tyme turned his head to watch him go with an eye brow raised.
Going to the bedroom, type had to go through Mr. Tyme things to then gather something for himself, to then get dressed.
Coming about with a towel to his waist, Mr. Tyme placed himself to the door way to wrap his arms about to eye over type..
"Can see someone is in a mood."
Type signed to then turn with his head hung to then place his hands to his jacket to then button to take in a deep breathe.
"Need to get to work."
Mr. Tyme nodded to then step towards type to look him over.
"That we do however, we can have a bit of fun before we go."
Mr. Tyme then raised his hand to try to place it to types cheek to then have it smacked away to then turn his head to watch him go.
"I'll go to work first."
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes to then turn his head to look forward.
Guess sucking your first cock might make you an asshole. We will be fixing your attitude type.
Mr. Tyme signed to go and get ready.
Going to the elevator, type was to the back with his head hung to have his hands to the pole to gulp.
Can't believe I am allowing this so I can get this son of a bitch! Can't believe I.....I....ugh!
Type then lifted his head up to then eye has the elevator doors opened. He then stepped forward to leave to then go to the company car to get in. The driver turned there head to then eye over type.
"Where is Mr. Tyme?"
"He is going to take another. Send him one."
The driver nodded to then turn there head back to then go to the office.
Type hung his head again to then wrap his arms about himself to take in deep breathes.
You need to do this to gain his trust and see what his other life is all about. Sure once I see it, I can record and nail this prick.
Type made a face.
But you have to give up your body to do this.
Type flexed his jaw to then turn his head to see they were to the building, he then got out to go straight to his office to then indulge in work.
A bit later, type was standing with a cup of coffee to his mouth to be looking down at a folder of am associate. To then peer his eyes up has he heard a noise from behind him.
Taking the coffee cup down he then placed it to the table, to then take in a deep breathe to then turn to eye over Mr. Tyme.
"Can I help you?"
Mr. Tyme wrapped his arms about himself to eye over type.
"You should have waited for me this morning."
Type rolled his eyes to then look back to the folder.
"We don't need to take the same car to come to work."
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled, to then go to type to wrap his arms about him to then move his mouth to his ear.
"Interesting choice of words. If we had taken the same car, sure we would be able to cum."
Type signed to then place his hands to Mr. Tymes to then pry him away to then turn to push him away to stare him down.
"We are at work. Need to act professionally. Also there is nothing but see through glass all around us. Someone could have seen that. Now..... Just go to work and leave me alone "
Type then looked back down to the folder to try to keep his mind occupied.
Mr. Tyme then narrowed his eyes to then go to his wrist to wrap his hand about it to then pull him to the near by bathroom, to then toss him in to then place him a bit rough to the door to have his mouth to his neck to kiss at it roughly to then have his hands to his body to move them about.
Type kept his head to the side to keep fighting mentally against this. With his hands to the door palms down, type flexed his fingers to furrow his brow to then take his hands up to Mr. Tymes chest to then push him away to then go to his stomach, to place his forehead to the door to have his hands to either side to move his lower up to take in deep breathes.
Mr. tyme tilted his head to see this action to then sign to then look up at the back of types head.
"What are you doing?"
"Just hurry up and take it so I can get back to work."
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then place his hand to types body to then push him away to then place his hand to the door to then open.
Type turned to his side to then look over Mr. tyme a bit confused.
"Mr. Tyme?"
Mr. tyme stopped to then turn his head to then look over type .
"Can tell you need more time, to accept our relationship. I don't just take type, especially when your my lover."
Types lips parted to then widen his eyes to watch him go to then sign to go straight to him getting very turned on by this.