a very interesting Sunday

Taking in a deep breathe type was to his side to have a hand to the bed, he didn't know why, but he started to move it up and down, feeling nothing he then slowly opened his eyes to then look to then go from his side to his back to get up on his forarms to look about a bit confused.
Where did he....
Oddly type jumped a bit to then turn his head to widen his eyes has he saw Mr. Tyme come about with a tray of food to be wearing sweat pants without a shirt to be eyeing type with a raised eye brow.
"Mm.... Looking for me?"
Type rolled his eyes to then go to his side back to him to place his hands under his head to take in a deep breathe to look across the way feeling very confused.
Why in the hell was I looking for him?
Type then flexed his jaw has he felt the bed go down a bit to hear slight noises from the dishes to the tray.
Mr. Tyme was to the edge to sit to have placed the tray down to then turn his body a bit to then place a hand to his arm.
"We need to eat."
Type signed to then shake off Mr. Tymes hand to then move about to place his back to the head board to then keep his head forward to take in deep breathes has he looked down.
Mr. Tyme looked over him narrowly to then roll his eyes a bit at the behivor he was seeing to then turn his head back to then start to place the food he made to the plate to then place the dish to types lap, type widened his brow a bit.
"Which chef made this?"
Mr. tyme shook his head has he was making up his plate.
"This weekend I have been making all of the food. I do that only for my lovers."
Type gritted his teeth has he heard that to then scoff, he then placed his hands to the plate to then get it off to then get up to head to the bathroom to slam the door a bit.
Mr. Tyme watched that action to then raise an eye brow has he looked to the back of the door.
Mm..... Wonder what that was about?
Mr. Tyme then lightly chuckled.
Is type being jealous perhaps?
To the bathroom, type relieved himself to then be to the sink after he washed his hands to be looking and hard at the sink to then shake his head.
What the hell is the matter with me! I'm acting like I'm......a jilted lover or something! Remember this prick took your virginity! He is the enemy! You need to get something on him so you can finally retire from this sort of work then go and be normal! Stop acting like this damnit!
Type breathed and hard to then slowly move his head up to look at some one he could barely make out anymore.
Type growled a bit to then take in a very deep breathe to then close his eyes has he needed to come back to what he needed to accomplish with this man.
He then raised his hand to place two fingers to his lips to remember last night when he almost kissed him.
Type gritted his teeth and hard to then take his hand down to then slam it to the counter next to him to open his eyes to look at himself hard in the mirror.
You need to get it together! Do not allow what you are too over shadow what you need to be doing here for fucks sake!
Type flexed his jaw to then turn to go about to open the door to then widen his eyes has he saw Mr. Tyme before him with his arms wrapped to be eyeing him.
He then slowly peered his eyes down to then raise an eye brow to then unwrap his arms to then take a hand down to wrap it about something that was very much erect.
Type parted his lips to then look down to eye his erection in anger to then sign. He forgot he didn't have any clothes.
"Mm.... What were you thinking about in there?"
Mr. Tyme then started to stroke him off.
Type then moved his hands up to either side of Mr. tymes arms to grip to then hang his head to stay to breathe in deep.
"Fuck! What are you....mmm...."
Type couldn't help but open his eyes a bit to watch over this action to get turned on a bit, to then have his mind go a bit muddled, he then moved his head up to then place his mouth to mr. Tymes neck to kiss to then move his hands down to his sweat pants to start to lower with his boxers to then go to his ear.
"Fuck! Just take me!"
Mr. Tyme moved his head a bit to the side.
"Mm.... What else do you have to say?"
Type then placed his hands to Mr. Tymes face to give him a very seductive look for Mr. Tyme to lose his mind to then place his hands to types ass to grip to then go lower to make him jump up to twirl them to go straight to bed to have a little dessert before breakfest.
After, type was to the head board to be eating to be looking down at the tray in defeat.
Fuck!
Mr. Tyme was to the side of him in the same position to be eating his food, to then take in a very deep inhale to then slowly move his head up to look to the wall across, to then turn his head to eye over type to see his anger deamonor to then go to his ear to whisper.
Type parted his lips to then drop his food, that fell from his fingers to the plate to then raise an eye brow has mr. Tyme moved back to look over him, type turned his head to look to him with an eye brow raised.
"Really?"
Mr. Tyme nodded to then turn his head to look down to finish on his food.
Type Darted his eyes to then turn his head to look down to smile a bit.
Finally fucking got him!
The whisper: finish your food, I wish to show you, my other life that no other has seen before.