a deer caught in head lights

Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow has he looked over type who just stood there with his mouth hung open, and his face turned white.
Type then took in a very deep breathe to then turn his head to look over the microwave that dinged to let him know to take the food out.
Types whole body was shaking, he really didn't know what to do next.
Mr.tyme then brought up a hand to then start to play with his hair.
Type then took his hand up to smack it away.
"Stop!"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled to then step closer to then curl his fingers into his hand to then move it up and down his back to eye.
Type gritted his teeth and hard.
"I said stop!"
"Mm....I wonder how many times you have said that. I am curious. So since you are a....."
Type then turned to then place his hand to Mr. Tymes mouth to not really think of that action to dart his eyes over him.
"Don't......just fucking don't! What I take is vitamins and I need you to shut up!"
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes to then move and quick, to have type be moved to his stomach, to place his arms to his back to go to his ear.
"Interesting."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then place his forehead to the wall to think of a lie to counter what he just did.
"I..... Had to take.....karate lessons. Now let go!"
Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow to then peer his eyes down slowly to then take a hand to his ass to then rub sensually up and down.
Type flex his jaw to then turn his head to eye.
"Knock it off!"
"Not until you admit you take...."
Mr. Tyme couldn't help but to laugh.
Type tensed.
"Stop..... Laughing at me!"
Type then got out of that hold to then push him away to eye him and hard.
Mr. Tyme looked him over.
"How you are too be acting is quite funny. Thought by now you have accepted yourself and would be comfortable with taking bi....."
Types eyes widened.
"Stop!"
Mr.tyme wrapped his arms about.
"Mm..... Let me ask you. Are you one of those who are a huge slut for being what you are, or to the ones who......"
Type groaned to then take a step forward to then bring up his hand to point.
"You don't know me. Whatever you think you may know, does not cover who I am. Drop it! Now please leave. I would like to eat and get back to work."
Type then turned to eye the microwave to breathe heavily.
"See you are too be to the ones who hide. Can see why."
Mr. Tyme then went closer to then bring up his hand to then start to play with his hair again.
"So..... How many have you've...."
Type turned to then wrap his hand to his wrist to then shake his head.
"Knock..... It.....off!"
Mr. Tyme smirked.
"Mm, What happens when you don't take your birth control?"
Type gritted his teeth and hard to then push mr. Tyme back to then go about him.
"Where do you think your going?"
"I quit!"
Mr. Tyme went and quick to then place his hand to the back of the door to then eye over type.
"You can't quit. Did you even read your contract?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then raise his head to eye over his hand.
"Remove your hand!"
Mr. Tyme then moved a hand about to place it to his crotch.
Types eyes widen to then eye down.
Mr. Tyme then moved his head closer to move his bottom lip up and down.
"This...... Desire I have for you. Is it because your a pregman?"
Type signed.
"Mr. Tyme. Remove yourself from the door and me before I break your fucking fingers! I told you before. I am straight! I am not gay!"
Mr. Tyme laughed.
"You are designed to become pregnant by men like me. Gay men. You are gay."
Type peered his eyes up to get very angry to then use his body to move Mr tyme back to look him up and down sternly.
"I can be whatever I want to be! I am not fucking gay! I'll prove that to you!"
Type then turned to leave and quick.
Mr. Tyme widened his eyes.
Stomping out, type went and quick out of the building but to be in his right state if mind to then grab out his phone to then call for an escort service he was about to research and quick.
Type wrapped his arm about himself to then look forward has he had his phone to his ear.
"Yes. I would like one of your women. 22 if that can be arranged. Mm.... Good. I would like this booked now!"
Type then paid to get off the phone to then call for a taxi.
Mr. Tyme then came about to stop behind him to then look him over.
"What are you doing? We do have work that needs to be done."
Type flexed his jaw to he still to his anger to then turn to step to him.
"I have Been born in a bad way. Have had to put up with this shit for so long. And have had to deal with pervert assholes like you, I am for one sick of it! Go to hell! I am not gay. Just you see!"
Mr. Tyme looked him up and down to see type turn to then get in the taxi to then slam the door to drive off.
Mr. Tyme watched him go to then grab out his phone to place to his ear.
"I need type Vito to be followed. I do not know what he is to be up to.... However I do not think it will end well."
Mr. Tyme then took the phone from his ear to place to his pocket too eye over the empty space.
Knew I should have teased him more before I just blurted out what I knew.
Mr. Tyme shrugged to then turn to go back into the building.