just do your job but.....

Groaning a bit, type went from his side to his back up look up at the ceiling to take in a deep breathe, to then bring up his hand up his forehead to rub a bit.
Turning his head, he then reached an hand over to then shut off the alarm to then get slowly up to eye around the hotel room.
Making a face he slowly got off the bed to then go to the bathroom to relieve himself.
Done, he then went about, to stand to the front of the bed, to then grab out his phone from his pants pocket too then take it before himself to eye, he then unlocked to eye a text message from Mr. Tyme.
Mr. Tyme: you need to come to work..... Now.
Type signed to then lower the phone to grip it to his hand to eye about.
Fuck!
Turning he then left to do just that.
Just finish your mission, nail this prick.
After a silent car ride, type went straight to his office to then sit down to then open a file to start to look about it.
Type then slowly peered his eyes up to sign a bit.
He then looked down to make a face.
Mr. Tyme came in to go and stand to the side to wrap his arms about himself.
"So..... How was she?"
Type made a confused face to then roll his eyes.
"Had me followed?"
"Mm..... You left quite in a rush. Knew what you were going to end up doing."
Type took in a deep breathe to keep looking over the file to try and ignore.
Mr. Tyme looked him over to then step about to then go behind him to then place his hands to his shoulders to rub.
Type flexed his jaw.
"Mr. Tyme...... Stop."
Mr. Tyme then used his thumbs to really get into his shoulders.
"I'm curious. Indulge in your employer. Did this pregman fuck a woman?"
Type peered his eyes up to then shrug Mr. Tymes hands off to take in deep breathes.
"I need you to leave so I can find anything in these files for your business."
Mr. Tyme cocked his head to eye over type.
"You do not need to do that anymore. I am placing you to my meetings. I've been eyeing how you watch me. I believe you are intuitive. I've had my eye on a few business partners. Need a fresh pair also."
Type shook his head.
"I am fine right here, Mr. Tyme."
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes to then go to types ear to then blow into it seductively.
Type gulped to then move his body forward a bit.
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled to then go about to head to the doors.
"Tomorrow I have a meeting at 10am, you will be there. That is the type of work you will be doing from now on."
Type turned his head to eye over him.
"I am too be fine right here."
Mr. Tyme turned his head to eye over him.
"This is not up for discussion. The only thing that is, is did you fuck a woman."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head back to then look down.
"My personal life is not up for discussion."
"Mm..... You didn't, did you? Couldn't get it up?"
Type brought up his arm to then extend his middle finger to then flip him off to then turn a page to eye over some more things.
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled.
"Highly doubt you did. Your designed to...."
Type snapped his head to the side to look at him with quite the angry face.
"Please leave!"
Mr. Tyme then shrugged to leave.
Type watched him go to then turn his head to look forward has he pressed himself to the chair to shake his head a bit.
Fuck!
Type closed his eyes to take in a deep breathe to then move back up to then dart his eyes over the paper to try and keep himself distracted.
After a few hours he then was to the break room to be sitting to the table to have a fork to a plate to swirl his food about to sign here and there.
This mission is unbearable now. I can't stay here, not with Mr. Tyme to know what I am but he will not accept ceto. Shit! What am I really going to do?
Type then lifted his head up to eye the ceiling to then take his free hand to his neck to then rub a bit has he felt his body start to feel the tension.
His eyes widened has he felt his hand to be removed to then feel two to his neck, he then peered his eyes up to then roll them to move his head down a bit.
"Mr.tyme......." type signed.
"Come in here to eat, yet saw this. Your neck hurt?"
Type rolled his eyes to then flex his jaw.
"I know you don't eat in the break room. You always have everything delivered to your office. Why are you here?"
Mr. tyme cocked his head to the side to then place his hands into types shirt to then try and go to his pectorals.
Types lips parted to then move his hands to the action to then get up to turn to then throw them to really eye him.
"Knock it off!"
Mr. tyme lightly chuckled.
"You and I both know, that's a bit hard for me to do. Given what you are."
Type gritted his teeth to then grab the dish to turn to then throw it away to continue to go to the doors.
Mr. Tyme turned his head to eye the trash can.
"So wasteful."
Type stopped to hang his head to sign.
"Mr. Tyme. You need to leave me alone so I can be a better employee for your business."
Mr. Tyme then looked type over..
"I believe, you will be once tomorrow is too come about."
Type turned his head to fully eye Mr. Tyme.
"Mm....."
Type then turned his head back to then start to go forward once again just to stop.
"Type..... Did you fuck her?"
Type signed.
"You need to get out of my personal life and you need to leave me alone. I know that is hard when you have found me interesting but....."
Hearing a chuckle type turned his head to eye mr. Tyme once more.
"Who says I find you interesting? I'm a bit forced to come near you, given what you are."
Type made a face to then turn his head once again to then start to go through the doors.
"Just leave me alone!"
Mr. Tyme wrapped his arms about to smirk.
That.....will just not simply do..... especially with what I am too be planning for tomorrow.....