everything comes out

Furrowing his brow, type felt very much pain everywhere, lolling his head about, he then opened his eyes slowly to then gulp with a dry mouth, he then started to struggle about.
He turned his head to peer his eyes back to see he was tied to a chair, hearing low breathing, type then turned his head forward to lift his head up to widen his eyes, he saw ceto, laying to the floor, almost unrecognizable, he had blood just pouring out of him, and he was bleeding very shallow.
"Ce....."
Type winced, he could tell he broke a rib or two.
"Ceto?"
Type then lifted his head further up to then dart his eyes has he heard a noise, he's eyes narrowed has he saw a bit of red, to then hear a click, to then watch tharn come about to get looking to the floor to have a lit cigarette to his mouth to then step to the side of ceto to then kick at his legs, type then looked to the action to see no movements.
"Wh.... What did you....." Type asked with a dry throat.
"Barely keeping your lover alive."
Type rolled his eyes.
"He is not my....."
Types head then went to the side has tharn charged at him to smack him across the face, types head then hung.
Tharn then grabbed types hand to flip it over to then burn the cigarette out, type gritted his teeth has he felt the pain.
Tharn kept his eyes to him to then flick the cigarette to the side to then turn to go back to ceto to look over him to then kick at his body.
Type curled his lips inward to make a face.
"Stop it!"
Tharn kept kicking, until ceto turned his head to the side to cough up blood that landed to the floor.
Tharn then turned to go to type to place his hand to his head to grip his hair to dart his eyes over him.
"Oh he's your partner! Maybe not someone you are fucking! But I know who he is and who you really are Mr. Mauki!" Tharn shouted in anger.
He then punched and hard type in his bruised gut, type then flopped his head to hang it to then puke a bit, this was to much for his stomach.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn his head to eye the cleaner, they nodded to then clean up the mess has tharn turned to then place a hand to his back to take out his gun to cock it to look up without an expression.
Type kept his head hung to whimper a bit.
"I thought.......I really did think you were the one Mr. Mauki.........."
Type took in a deep breathe to then look up.
"Tharn please....."
Tharn turned to then pistol wipe type, you're turned his head to the side to then spit out blood.
Tharn looked him over.
"You are not ever allowed to call me by my first name you fucking deceiver! My name to you is Mr. Tyme you sick son of a bitch!"
Type took in very deep breathes to then loll his head to lift it back to place it to the back of the chair to look up.
Mr. Tyme looked him over.
"I can't believe this Mr. Mauki. Cant believe none of this! Your trying to take me down because I spurned the affections of you're bosses son! That is too pathetic!"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"That's.....mm.... Not all...."
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes.
"I honestly don't give a shit. I let you in me. Mauki, no one, I mean none of my other lovers ever saw that side to me, and it all was a ruse!"
Tharn stepped to type to then punch him again in the stomach.
Type bucked his body this time to tense with the blow when he figured out what Mr. Tyme was going to do.
Tharn then pistol whipped type again, again and again.
Types eyes started to flutter under his lips, his head hung, blood was coming out of his mouth.
Mr. Tyme looked him over to then step to him to place his hand to his head to grip his hair to move it back to then place the end of the gun to types chin to really eye over him.
"I gave you everything of me Mr. Mauki, you made me believe you gave me everything of you."
Mr. Tyme then shook his head to click his tongue.
"You are very good at your job, you sick fuck!"
Type started to breathe hard has he heard that gun click, he's whole body started to shutter.
"Know this Mr. Mauki, I'll spread your ashes somewhere very beautifully. I'll think about you often."
Type flexed his jaw.
"Thought..... Thought you....mm... Don't kill your....."
Mr. Tyme lightly laughed to press the barrel of the gun harder to types chin.
"You never were my man Mr. Mauki! You made that very clear and from this, I need to make sure I send you to hell! Any last words?"
Types chin started to quiver he then closed his eyes to think of his mother and father. Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes.
"So pathetic. You crying isn't going to....."
"If you pull that trigger....Mr. Tyme..... Yourll..... Be sending two to ..... Hell....." Type interrupted him.
Mr. Tyme Furrowed his brow to look to type confused to then step back to then place his gun to his forehead to then raise an eye brow.
"What are you talking about?"
Type took in a very long painfully deep breathe in, to then gulp to open his eyes to then look to Mr. Tyme.
"I'm...... Pregnant."
Mr. Tymes lips parted, he froze to slowly dart his eyes to look down, the guard behind stepped forward to eye over this man.
"You are a man, there is no way your pregnant, can't lie to our....."
Mr. Tyme gritted his teeth and hard to then pistol whip type and hard to render him unconscious to then turn to take in a deep breathe.
"Take him to the doctor."
The guard looked to mr. Tyme confused.
"Why sir?"
Mr. Tyme turned to then raise his gun to point it at his guard.
"Take him to the fucking doctor now or I'm going to put a bullet in your head!"
The guard signed to then go to untie type to do just that, tharn turned to grit his teeth to then eye the ground.
Oh you better be fucking lying Mr. Mauki!