something's wrong

To the shower, type kept his head hung to move water about his stomach, to smile here and there, he then tensed a bit to wince.
What the......
Type took in a very deep breathe to then turn to place his back to the wall to look forward to keep rubbing his stomach.
Eventually what he felt passed, he then got out to place a towel about his lower to then go brush his teeth to eye down to think about what he just felt.
Finishing brushing, type then turned to go out to stop to turn his head to eye tharn who was to the bed to be looking at a book.
"I think a lot of these names are.... Not good enough for our baby."
"Mm....."
Type then tensed to place his hands to his stomach, tharn turned his head has he heard that to drop the book to go to type to place his hand over his to look him over.
"Type?"
Type took in deep breathes.
"I'm..... Fine just...."
Tharn looked over him.
"Are you.... In labor?"
"Mm.... Too early for that, I'm only almost 7 months....."
Type made a hard face has he felt that pain again.
Tharn then grabbed type up to then place him to the bed.
"I'm going to have a word with your doctor."
"Of course you would have his number."
"That I would."
Tharn then turned to go downstairs to pick up his phone.
The doctor took in a very deep breathe to then turn his head has he heard he's phone going off, he then moved up to yawn to turn on the light to take the call, his husband made a face to then turn to his other side.
"Mm yes?"
"Doctor it's type, his experiencing some pain, think he could be in labor."
"Mm.....has his water broke? Being a Male it would come down like he is peeing "
Tharn then rushed up to give the phone to type to eye over.
"Doctor?"
"Hello type, Mr. Tyme thinks you might be in labor, it's a bit soon."
"I know that I'm having pain a bit."
"Where?"
"To my lower back and stomach, it keeps tightening."
"Has your water broke?"
"I just took a shower but I don't believe so "
"Have you've been having sex?"
The doctors husband turned to eye him.
"Mm.... Yes."
"What is the amount in which you are?"
Type signed.
"Everyday, 2 to 3."
"Mm....I don't think you are in labor, seems you are being too physical, don't have sex for a week and see if the pain subsides."
Type nodded to then give the phone to tharn.
Tharn took it to place to his ear.
"Is he going into labor?"
"I do not believe so. I told him for you two not to have sex in a week, if problems persist call me back "
The doctor then hung up the phone to turn off the light to settle down, his husband turned to make a face.
"What was that call right now?"
"A patient. He is being to physical, might go into premature labor if he doesn't stop."
His husband made a face to then lay down to him.
Better be!
To tharn, he moved the phone away to eye it to sign.
"Really...."
Type turned to his side to look over tharn.
"Laying down is helping also."
"That's good."
Tharn then turned to place the phone to the top of the dresser to go back to lay to the bed to pick up the book to look at the names, type turned the other way to eye over tharn.
"So.....is that what we're going to do?"
"What other choice do we have? Let's not for a week to see if that's what this is."
Type made a hard face to look down.
"Don't know if my body will let me do that."
Tharn couldn't help but to smirk.
"Well, it's for the baby so....."
"Mm.... Sex is for the baby also."
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"How so?"
"Keeps me relaxed and calm."
"Sex does do that however if your experiencing pain. We are going to take this week off."
Type darted his eyes over tharn.
"Can we start that tomorrow?"
"No tonight."
Type signed hard to then go to lay to his back to look up.
"But I'm...."
Tharn then looked down.
"Mm sure I can take care of that."
Type turned his head to watch tharn place the book to the night stand to they go down, he then took types towel off to toss it to the side to then go to his length to lick has he eyed him, type took in a deep inhale .
"This feels like your teasing me, I still want you deep inside, to give me your cum."
"You will have that after a week until then...... Breed my throat."
Tharn then devoured types cock, he lifted his head back to place his hands to tharns head to grip his hair to thrust in and out to deep throat.
"Aaaah fine then!"
Cumming, type was laying to tharn to be looking to the wall with a face, has tharn had an arm wrapped about him to have the book to his other hand to be looking through the names.
"That..... Wasent enough...."
"Well, it will be for the week."
Type whimpered a bit to then look down, he then slyly took his hand down to run it up and down tharns crotch.
Tharn signed.
"Type...."
"Tharn.......I really need it."
"Type, do you want to have this baby early? Might not be able to survive? Also because of this snow we can't go to a hospital, so....."
Type groaned to then take his hand away to then lay to his back to wrap his arms about himself to give a pout.
"Think you need to go and sleep the couch then!"
Tharn turned his head to eye over type to sign, he then got up with the book and a blanket to then do just that, type turned to his other side to hate his body like he always did.