are you really giving me the silent treatment!

Moving his cheek up and down a warm body, type couldn't help but to relish in it, it did feel good.
Type then slowly opened his eyes to dart them about to then gulp to smack his lips a bit to then turn his head to place his chin to Mr. Tymes body to then grit his teeth.
Mm.....I really wonder how many men have seen this cute asleep face.
Types eyes widened to then shake his head a bit to then get slowly up to then move off to then go to the edge of the bed to sit to it, to hang his head a bit to look down to the floor with a face.
Mr. Tyme then slowly opened his eyes has his alarm started to go off, he then turned to bring up his hand to shut it off to then turn to look over types back he then moved his hand up to about to place his hand to his shoulder to then stop the action to grit his teeth.
Remember your plan. You need to also have him come to you.
Mr. Tyme flexed his jaw to then bring his hand away to then turn to get up without saying a word.
Types lips parted to then turn his head to watch him go about.
Hmm..... That...... What was that?
Types eyes darted to then turn his head to make a confused face to then get up to then go to the floor to start to gather his clothes to then place them on to then turn to watch Mr. Tyme come back from the bathroom to keep his head forward to ignore type to then go to his dresser to get clothed.
Types eyes narrowed, that was not at all normal.
Type then made a face to wrap his arms about himself to continue to look to his back.
"Mr. Tyme? Since we're going to work, can I..... Change into something here?"
Type raised an eye brow has Mr. Tyme continued to dig through his drawer to remain silent.
Type made a hard face to then go to him to stand right behind.
"Mr. Tyme?"
Mr. Tyme kept digging.
Type made a mad look to then scoff, he then turned to leave.
"Prick!"
Mr. Tyme stopped digging to make a hard face.
You need to do this, have type come to you.
Mr. Tyme signed has he heard his front door slam.
Type left to then go into a taxi to look out the window to be feeling very highly confused with what just occurred.
Type shook his head.
He got what he wanted out of you, you really are nothing more then your body.
Type closed his eyes to take in a deep breathe, he then turned his head to open his eyes to tell the driver another address, type wanted to go home.
Going to the office, mr. Tyme looked about to make a face.
Where is type?
Mr. Tyme then went about to go to another office to then go to his secretary to tell her to call type.
To his bed, type stopped by a store for cigarettes, he was laying down with one to his mouth, to be looking up to have a hand behind his head, he then turned his head to see his phone started to go off.
Type blew out the smoke too then sit up to grab the phone to then look at the number to then place it to his ear.
"Yes?"
"I am sorry to bother you, mr. Vitto, however Mr. Tyme would like to know where you are, since you did not show up to work."
Type placed his cigarette to his mouth to take a long inhale to then blow it out.
"Let him know, I don't feel well."
Type then turned off his phone to then take out the battery to then lay back down.
The secretary placed the phone for to then look to Mr. Tyme.
"He is taking a sick day, didn't let me know where he was "
Mr. Tymes eyes narrowed, he then shook his head to turn to go to the meeting without type by his side.
Type stayed to the bed to be taking long inhales off his cigarette to then blow it slowly out.
You need to take this asshole down, not fall for him! You really are nothing more then this stupid body to him, showed you that today.
Type gritted his teeth to then close his eyes.
After a week, the two stayed away from the other and Mr. Tyme remained silent even though type kept doing things that annoyed the living shit out of him.
By the start of the second week, type didn't really know what to do to take down mr. Tyme, all he did know was him not talking was bugging type to no end.
Going into the office on Monday, type went to the meeting to be the first one there to look about to then eye down, he's eyes shot up when he saw Mr. Tyme come in to then sit two seats down.
Types eyes narrowed.
Prick!
Type then looked forward to see the room start to fill, he then took notes like always to then peer his eyes to the side to look to mr. Tyme who kelt looking forward.
Type then made a face to then get up to then go to the back of the room to grab a pitcher of water to then fill his glass to purposely spill to the floor, to then go back to make some noise, mr. Tyme turned his head to eye to then widen his eyes.
Type had bend down with a towel to clean up his mess to also shake his ass a bit.
Mr. Tyme gritted his teeth.
What the hell type!
Mr. Tyme took in a deep inhale to then look again forward this had been happening for the last week, type kept doing things like that.
Mr. Tyme darted his eyes to then shake his head. He couldn't take it anymore, he then stood to look to the speaker.
"That is all for today, everyone can leave "
Everyone looked about to then shrug to then start to leave, type came back up to then place the towel to the side to then start to grab his things, he then stopped the action when Mr. Tyme went behind him to grab his ass and hard, type jumped with the action.
Has the last person left, type winced has Mr. Tyme placed his hand to the back of his head to get at his hair to then pull his head back a bit to take his other hand off his ass to move it about to go to his pants to start to undo to then go to his ear to breathe heavily, he still didn't say a word.
Type Furrowed his brow he was pissed.
Type got out of that hold to then turn to push him back.
"Fuck you tharn! I am not just my mother fucking body! I'm sick of you not talking and then just taking. Do not touch me again!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then step forward to place his body to his to then place his hands over his to stare at him and hard.
"It's called the silent treatment type, and it seems to have worked out well."
Types eyes widened.
"What the!"