didnt know he could be this sweet

Moving his head up and down a bit, type smacked his mouth to start to come to, to then move about to sit to Streach his arms up to then turn his head has he heard a few noises, to then eye over tharn who came up the stairs with a tray of food, type then looked down has tharn went to his knees to place the tray to the bed to look over it.
"Believe I made your favorite breakfest."
Tharn then placed a fork into it to then bring it up to look to type.
"Ah."
Type rolled his eyes to then move forward to place his mouth over the fork to then gather the food to then chew at it to turn his head to look forward, tharn kept his eyes to type to look over him to bring back the fork a bit.
"Good?"
Type nodded, tharn then placed the fork down to then place his hand to types stomach to caress.
"Was it though? Did our son like it?"
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"Believe he did."
Type then placed his hand to tharns to move it away to then start to go over the edge.
Tharn got up to rush to type to look over him.
"What are you doing?"
Type placed a hand behind him to place a hand to his swollen stomach to caress to look up at tharn.
"Need to use the bathroom."
Tharn nodded to then gather type bridal style, type wrapped his arms about tharn to then dart his eyes over him.
"What are you doing?"
"You said you needed to go to the bathroom right?"
"Yes, but who are you carrying me?"
Tharn smiled to then take type to the bathroom to then place him down to then go behind to place his chin to his shoulder to eye down.
"Need help with...."
Type snapped his head to the side.
"Tharn......I can do this on my own."
Tharn made a face to then take out types dick to then turn to go to the sink to then wash his hands.
Type watched over tharn to take in a deep inhale to then turn his head to then look down to start to pee.
Tharn then turned to go to dry his hands to then turn his head has type started to talk.
Type finished to go about to the sink.
"Tharn..... Why do you keep....... Treating me like I can't do anything?"
Tharn looked over type to then eye down.
Type followed his gaze to roll his eyes.
"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't do anything."
Type then grabbed the towel from tharn to dry his hands to then toss it a bit to him to then turn to wobble to go back to bed so he could eat his food.
Tharn watched him go to then go after to go to the side.
Type got into bed to then look to tharn.
"Where are you going?"
Tharn shrugged to then leave, type darted his eyes to then turn his head to hang it.
Was I....... Being too mean?
Type signed.
Tharn then went into the garage that was attached to the house to go into to lock it behind him to then look about has he eyed the delivery room he had made for type for the last several weeks.
Mmm..... What else can I place here? I gathered all the equipment the doctor sent me, done my own personal research to what I am too be needing..... Is there anything else?
Tharn signed has he looked about to then go back to the door, if he stayed to this room to long type usually tried to investigate.
Leaving the room, he then turned to lock it to then turn about to freeze.
Type was there with his arms wrapped about him to eye over tharn.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn tilted his head to the side.
"What are you doing type? Know you have to be hungry."
Type rolled his eyes to then move his head to the side.
"What are you doing in there? Why is it always locked?"
"Every man needs his own space type, you have the bedroom I have the garage."
Type looked back to tharn to eye him narrowly, he didn't believe him for a second.
"Uh huh....."
Type then un wrapped his arms to then stretch a hand to the lock for tharn to place his hand to his wrist to shake his head. He then moved a bit closer to place his hand to types exposed knee, type looked down to sign has he saw that hand start to come up.
"Tharn..... You can't distract me with..... With......"
Types lips parted has tharns hand went up to go through his loose shorts hole to go straight to types dick that started to turn hard by tharns touch, tharns eyes darted over type to then move his head closer to go to his ear.
"Mm..... Should we here or the bedroom?"
Type took in deep breathes has tharn started to stroke him off to then turn his head to eye the stairs, type being 6 and a half months pregnant, stairs were starting to be a difficulty.
"Um...."
Tharn looked over type to then take his hand that was too his wrist to place to the back of types neck to make type look to him to use his body a bit to types to push him back until they reached the back of the couch, tharn then gave type a very wet, hard kiss to then leave those lips to then go down, type placed his hands to the top edge of the couch to then look down to see tharn staring up at him to take his shorts and boxers down to then engulf his member into his hard mouth to then close his eyes to suck.
Type took in a very deep shaky breathe to then look up to eye that door.
What have you've been doing in there tharn? I know your up to something, but what is it?
Type gritted his teeth to then lift his head back, to moan, tharn had then moved his hands under types shirt to go to his nipples to play with them.
Type couldn't help but to thrust his erection deep into tharns throat to coo.
"Aaah God tharn! I want you in me!"
Tharn stopped sucking type to move up to give him a deep kiss to then comply and in full that request.