well shit!

Going to the hotel, type was to the Terrance, with a cigarette to his fingers to then place it to his mouth to take in a very deep inhale to enjoy every second of it.
To the wall, he looked over the ocean to take in deep breaths to then take that cigarette down to then flick a bit of the ash, to then sign.
I can't believe how I am too be acting. Can't believe he figured out what I am! Can't fucking believe he found out about my birth control!
Type then turned his head to hear light knocking.
He made a face to then throw the cigarette out to turn to go to the door.
I'm going to show everyone I have been dealing with for years I am not fucking gay!
Type placed his hand to the nob to eye it to cringe.
Sighing, type then opened the door to look over a petite, smiling woman who greeted type with small talk.
"So um.... May I come in?"
Type gulped to then open the door to let her in to close it to eye over it to take in a very deep breath.
He then turned to watch has she placed off her jacket to then look about the room to then go to the bed to sit to the edge of it, to then pat.
Type went to her to sit to the other side to look forward.
She turned her head to eye over him.
"So.... Have you've done anything like this before?"
Type shook his head.
"Well..... It's a flat fee. We should get that out of the way first."
Type flexed his jaw, to then place a hand to his pocket too then grab out the money to eye to then give it to her.
She smiled to then place it to get purse, to then get up to place it near the door to come back to stand before him to take her hands up to then take down her black hair that was too a bun, to then shake her head to really smile at him, to then grab his hands to place them too her breasts.
Types lips parted to then look to the action.
"You don't need to be nervous. Mm.... Do you have any condoms? I do if you don't."
Type took in a deep breathe to then take his hands away to then hang his head.
"Could we.... Talk first?"
She nodded to then sit to eye him.
"We can do whatever you like."
Types eyes Darted.
"How many men have you've...."
She giggled to look forward.
"It's been a few. But you do not have to worry. I get tested every month and I am on both control. You can cum anywhere you want."
Type made a face.
Gritting his teeth, type turned his head to then bring up his hands to place then too her face to then turn her head to brush his lips to hers, to then open his eyes a bit to look over her. He didn't feel one damn thing.
She then placed her hands to his pants to start to undo and unzip.
Types lips turned down to then get up to fix himself to eye the action.
She titled her head to eye over his back.
"What's wrong?"
Type placed a hand to his forehead to rub to look forward.
"Thought I could..... But I can't. Listen.... I'm looking for love, not just sex and...."
"I can say that. I love you."
She then got up to wrap her hands about him to go back to his pants, he looked down to pry her away to then turn to shake his head.
"You can say it. But you don't feel it."
That is not how I am going to lose my virginity. Thought I could this way to prove everyone wrong but.....I can't.... Not this way.
She pouted to look down.
"Well.... What about a blow job?"
Type rolled his eyes to move his hands away to then turn to grab to the bathroom.
"Just take your money and go."
She turned her head to scoff to then grab her purse to leave and quick.
"Your probably just a confused faggot!"
Type tensed to jump a bit, has he heard the front door to be slammed and heard what she said to then slowly look up to eye over himself.
I am not gay! Just..... So many things I have to put up with and......I will not lose my virginity in this fucking way! I will lose it in love! Like my parents did.....
Type hung his head to dart his eyes to then shake it, to then turn to go out, he then moved his hand to the back pocket to then take out a cigarette to go back to the Terrance to then smoke heavily.
What am I going to do now? I can't go back there. Fuck! I know what is in that contract i signed. I gave him technically 5 years of my life.
Type then signed to then step to the railing to look down.
I need to get something on this prick so I can prove he is a mafia boss and is doing something very illegal, however I am forced to look at those papers and files but nothing more.
Anytime we have to interact it's never about his job but him harassing me.
Type placed the cigarette to his mouth to then flick it off, to then place his elbows to the railing to then place his hands to his eyes to rub.
I can't get a reading off of him! He knows what I am and what I take! Just shit! What can I do now? I don't want to go back.
Type then moved his hands away from his eyes to then go back in to then start to take off his clothes to then land to his stomach to the bed to turn his head to eye the wall with a failure face.
What..... Am I going to fucking do now?