take the day

To his side, type slept soundly through his alarm, for tharn to be too his side of his bed to be getting dressed, to then turn to look over him.
Tilting his head, tharn then went to him to sit to the edge to place a hand to his head to stroke a bit.
Type Furrowed his brow to then shuffle from his one side to the other to continue to sleep.
Tharn placed his hands to his lap to look over his back to then get up to start to go about, finding a piece of paper he then wrote to smile.
Turning he then placed it to the side table to then leave for work.
After a bit, type was to his back to breathe in and out to then make a face to slowly open his eyes, taking in a big breathe he then turned his head to the side to see the bed was empty to then smile and wide.
He then turned his head the other way to widen his eyes at the time, he then got up to make a face.
"Fuck!"
He then looked to his table to then grab the piece of paper to then take it in front to read it, to then roll his eyes to crumble it to throw to the side to then go to his back to then place his hands to his eyes to rub..
Note: stay and sleep, know how your ass needs the break.
Type took in a very long and deep breathe to then sign to get up to go about to head straight to the bathroom to relieve himself to then go straight to the shower to hang his head has the hot water went to his neck.
He kept his eyes open to watch the water come down to swirl about the floor.
Dammit.......I hate my body..... Had sex with this prick 3 times yesterday......I just couldn't stop wanting it.......
Type then brought up his hand to roll it into a fist to then hit the wall and hard, he made a face has he saw blood starting to come down to see it mix with the water.
After, he went out, to then go to sit to the edge of his tub with a towel about his waist to then apply a bandage to his hurt knuckles to then move his hand out to then eye it.
Signing he then got up to go to the kitchen to then start on something to eat.
Seeing his phone to the counter, he then grabbed it to turn his body to then text.
Type: am I to take the whole day off?
Mr. Tyme: good morning, have you've awaken from your beauty sleep?
Type rolled his eyes to text and fast.
Type: I need to know.
Mr. Tyme: yes take the day. Make something with sea food tonight.
Type narrowed his eyes.
Type: your not coming back over.
Mr. Tyme: it's laughable you think that. I will be seeing you later.
Type flexed his jaw to then shake his head to turn back about to then stir his food to then place it to then plate to then take the plate after he placed his phone to the counter to then go about to go to his table to then sit to then start to consume.
I won't be here Mr. Tyme, what happened last night will not happen again dammit! I need to keep my distance from this asshole. I know now once we're in the act, my mind just is gone and I let this fucker do whatever he pleases and I am done!
Type took in a deep breathe has he consumed his food.
Finished, he then got up with the plate to then go to his bedroom to grab a bag to stay to place clothes in it.
I need to get out of here before work is finished today, I am not going to keep letting him.....
Type took in a very deep ragid breathe has he didn't want to look down to something that was starting to piss him off.
Fuck you! Never got fully fucking hard when I thought of girls and now you are.....ugh!
Type then started to throw his clothes into the bag to then zip it up to then go to sit right beside it to the bed to then eye over it.
This is for the best, I can't stay here. If I do it'll be nothing but sex, even if I'm taking my vitamins and that new medication, surely if things keep happening like this I could get pregnant and hell no! I will get a girl pregnant!
Type made a face to then get up to go back to the kitchen to get his phone to then text the doctor he wanted to know if he was shooting blanks or not.
Type signed has he read the text to then send it to bring the phone with him to then go back to the bedroom to toss it to the bed to then go to the dresser to then start to get dressed, hearing the vibration, he then turned has he placed his shirt on to then go to the phone to then grab to eye to make a face.
Doctor: you need to know there is a likely hood you will not be able to get a woman pregnant. I will do the test, but I want you to mentally prepare for the results not to go in your favor.
Type took in a deep breathe to then text back.
Type: can I do the test and get the results in the same day?
Doctor: yes.
Type: can I do it now?
Doctor: I am in my office. Come right in.
Type: thank you.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then grab the bag to sign to then start to go about.
I need to know what I can and can't do, even if it may cause me to go into depression.
Type signed once again to not know what was going to happen next.