wasent lying

Standing to the side of the bed, Mr. Tyme had his arms wrapped about himself to be looking down at type, who was still sleeping, to breathe in and deep.
Mr. Tyme shook his head.
You better not be fucking pregnant! I don't want children! Even if I did I wouldn't want them with you, especially with everything you have done you....
Before Mr. Tyme could go to type, he then stepped back to eye the doctor who came in to eye him to then go to type to sit to the side, he then opened his shirt to take out his stethoscope to make sure he was still breathing regularly.
Mr. Tyme eyed the doctor.
"It's been enough time, tell me the blood results!"
The doctor signed to then lower the stethoscope from his ears, to then place his fingers to types wrist to lift it up a bit to then raise his arm to look to his watch to count.
Mr. Tyme Furrowed his brow.
"Doctor!"
The doctor flexed his jaw to then look up .
"He's pregnant. What I am trying to determine is how."
Mr. Tymes eyes widened to then part his lips to then look angerly at type.
You fucking asshole! Bet you did this on purpose!
The doctor laid down types hand to then look to him, seeing blood start to come out, he then grabbed his bag that was too the side to then dress his wounds..
"So Mr. Tyme, can you enlighten me, how is this man pregnant? Does he have female parts?"
Mr. Tyme signed to look down.
"Remember years ago there were......pregmans?"
The doctor widened his eyes to then turn his head to eye over Mr. Tyme.
"He is one of them?"
Mr. Tyme nodded. The doctor then looked to type.
"Interesting."
Mr. Tyme then snapped his head to eye over the doctor.
"Hell it is! Now, can you tell me if it's mine and a boy?"
The doctor shook his head, has he continued to eye over type to dress his wounds.
"It's to early for that."
Mr. Tyme signed to then look to type, his facial features twitched for him to slowly open his eyes to look over Mr. Tyme.
"Th..... Tharn?"
Seeing red, Mr. Tyme then lunged for type to then punch him and hard in the face to render him under again .
The doctor then pushed mr. Tyme back to eye over him .
"You need to stop that, from everything I see here, I don't know if this pregnancy will be viable."
Mr. Tyme looked to the doctor.
"Why is that!?"
"This man has sustained, many head contusions, broke two ribs, swallowed blood and has been beaten right near where the baby is. I believe this pregnancy may end up in a miscarriage."
Mr. Tyme widened his brow to then look to an asleep type, to then turn about.
"What..... Can be done?"
The doctor looked over Mr. Tyme.
"He needs to heal. Needs to be left alone."
Mr. Tyme signed.
"Fine! Be with him, know someone will be coming in to make sure he can't leave this room."
Mr. Tyme then stormed off.
The doctor looked him over to then turn to go and sit next to type to feel sorry for him.
After a week, type to his side, Furrowed his brow to then slowly open his eyes to make a sick face, he then turned to the other side, to go over the edge to then puke.
Hearing this the doctor rushed to the bedroom, type coughed to then move back, to his back to place a hand over his mouth, to then look around, he was confused to where he was.
The doctor then went to the other side to eye down.
"Mr. Mauki?"
Type signed to then turn his head to look up.
"Wh..... Who are you?"
Type then looked to see he was attached to something, he then looked to his forarm, to see the needles.
"I'm the doctor who is residing over you. Um.....sir..... Do you know..... Your pregnant?"
Type gritted his teeth to then peer his eyes down to place a hand to his stomach to then weakly and slowly up to place his back to the wall to keep his eyes down.
"App..... Apperently."
The doctor nodded to then sit to the side to really eye over him.
"Is it.....Mr. tymes?"
Type darted his eyes.
"That's..... Not your business....."
The doctor signed to look down.
"Well, we will just have to wait for that then......I need to let you know, if this baby is not his he will kill you."
Type made a face to then press his head to the wall to then look to the side.
"Where..... Am I? How long have I been out?"
"Your somewhere I can't tell and about a week."
Type then made a pained face, the doctor looked over him.
"Mr. Mauki?"
Type whimpered to then look to the doctor.
"Doctor I'm..... So hungry....."
The doctor nodded to then get up to go to the kitchen that was too be in this room, type watched him go to then try to get up to then wince, taking the blanket away he saw he was attached to a catheter and had something to his ankle, type slowly looked up to sign.
Hearing the doctor come back, type placed the blanket back over to widen his eyes over the tray of food, the doctor placed it to his lap to then go to the other side to sit to eye.
Type couldn't help but devour this food, he was really hungry.
The doctor darted his eyes to nod, this was a good sign that maybe this pregnancy wouldn't end in a miscarriage.
"How are you to be feeling mr. Mauki?"
Type signed to then lower his food to eye it.
"Like shit."
He then turned his head to look over the doctor.
"You need to take this.....catheter out and let me go."
The doctor shook his head.
"I can't."
"Doctor, he is going to kill me, rather I am pregnant or not, you need to let me go."
The doctor looked down.
"If I let you go, my family will be at risk, I just can't. "
Types face fell to then turn his head back to continue to consume to then look up. The doctor then stood to hang his head. Mr. Tyme came in to eye them both to then look to type.
"Doctor you need to leave."
"Mr. Tyme...."
Mr. Tyme looked to him.
"Get out!"
The doctor signed to then go to stand to his side to go to his ear.
"If you don't want your baby to die, do not hurt him."
The doctor then left, type and mr. Tyme kept there eyes to the other has mr. Tyme stepped forward to eye over him.
"So..... You are indeed pregnant. Is it mine or that others?"
Types gulped.
"What..... What happened to....."
Mr. Tyme deviously chuckled.
"Not your mother fucking business! Not tell me, who's baby is that growing within you."
Types eyes narrowed to hang his head to keep his mouth shut to then start to eat.
Mr. Tyme shrugged to then go to type to place his gun to his forehead to lift his tac back.
"Are you wishing for death?"
Type took in deep breathes to keep his mouth shut.
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then place his gun back to go about, type kept his eyes to him.
"Eventually I will know, so this is what is to come next, you are not going to leave this room, you suffer a miscarriage I will know and kill you, if this baby is not mine, I will kill you, if it's not a boy, I will kill you."
Mr. Tyme turned to then eye type to then wrap his arms about.
"Once you have this baby if it's mine and a boy, I'm going to kill you."
Type shook a bit.
"You...... Really are a monster."
Mr. Tyme nodded to then turn to leave.
"Now you're getting it."
Type watched him go to then pick up the tray to then smash it to the wall to then place his hands to his head.
"Fuck!"