you couldn't have thought I'd just let you go

To his place, type was under the warm water to be looking down to watch it go down the drain to then make a face.
Everything he had said to mr. Tyme was false. Type actually liked the fact this man was helping people.
Type signed and hard to then turn off the water to then go out to then grab a towel to place about his waist to then go about, he then went to his bedroom to stand before his dresser to then roll his eyes, opening the first, he had gotten a pack of cigarettes, he grabbed a lighter with one to then go about to head outside to his porch to then go over the railing to place himself a bit over to then light to then place that cigarette to his lips to then take a deep inhale to then move it out to let out the smoke too sign has he looked over his tiny fenced yard.
Fuck! What am I going to do now? I need to take down this son of a bitch but...... How am I suppose to go about doing that?
Type gulped to then take that cigarette to his mouth for another deep inhale to then take it away to then blow out.
Am I....... Developing feelings for him?
Type rolled his eyes.
If you are your just a fucking idiot! What do you really think it's going to happen? You two get into a normal relationship? Can't have kids with the....
Type looked down to grit his teeth .
I am not going to get mother fucking pregnant! That is not normal! I need to find a woman to settle down with for that to happen damnit!
Type made a face to then dart his eyes to then think a bit of what a baby would look like if it came from him and Mr. Tyme.
Types eyes widened to then shake his head to then take another long drag to look forward.
God! I hate this fucking assignment! I'm a bigger idiot then my bosses son, rather he got this close or not.
Type then blew out the smoke too be confused and not know what to do.
He then tensed to straighten up to see his cigarette was taken from him, he turned a bit to see Mr. Tyme behind him with an eye brow raised to break the cigarette to then have it fall to the ground to then step forward to then place a hand to types neck.
Type placed his body fully on the railing to then place his hands to it to grit his teeth a bit has he felt a bit of pain.
Mr. Tyme then narrowed his eyes.
"We've talked about the smoking type."
Type rolled his eyes.
"We've also talked about you leaving me alone!" He half chocked out.
Mr. Tyme took in a deep breathe to then step a bit closer.
"Ive also told you, no matter what you saw or heard, you are still mine! Rather what I am disgusts you or not, you are my lover type!"
Type gulped to dart his eyes.
Mr. Tyme looked him over to then peer his eyes down to smirk a bit he then slowly moved his eyes up to then grab ahold of type to place him to the railing, type widened his eyes to then turn his head to look down, it wasn't that much of a fall but this was not stable.
"What the hell are you......"
Type snapped his head back to then look down, Mr. Tyme had gone to his knees to then open types towel to place his hands to his legs to move his finger tips up and down sensually to then look up, he then moved his head closer to then cock that started to drip pre cum.
"May I?"
Type took in deep breathes to really hold onto the railing.
Mr. Tyme smiled at his silence to then take his tongue out to start to lick about his shaft.
Type parted his lips to coo with this action..
Mr. Tyme then moved his tongue up and down to then go to his balls to move about.
Type then lifted his head back to moan ever so sweetly.
Mr. Tyme then started to kiss at each ball to then move his hands to his jacket to undo to then take his hands to his shirt to start to unbutton.
Type Furrowed his brow has he tried to fight against this however in essence he really didn't want to.
Type then moved his head to look down, to then shaky bring up his hand to Mr. Tymes head to then grip his hair to then place that mouth to his head to then start to move it down, the two continued to eye the other, which only heighten this experience.
Type then licked his lips at this action to then sign, it wasn't enough.
He then took mr. Tymes head away to then push him back to then get down has the towel fell, he then placed his hands to the railing to grip to then spread his legs apart to move his lower up a bit.
"Ah fuck me!"
Mr. tyme raised an eye brow has he soaked up the brow view to then get slowly up to then step towards type to then slap him on his ass to place his bare chest to his back, to wrap an arm about to have that hand to his ass to grip to then go to his ear.
"Should I though? Given what you said at the....."
"God tharn! I lied! Just fuck me! I want your cock!"
Tharn parted his lips to then look over type.
"Why did you lie?"
Type made a face, to then turn his head to look him over.
"I want to be normal you sick fuck! What I am, I'm not normal! I want to be with a woman!"
Tharn laughed to then peer his eyes down to then take his hand from types ass to then place it to his pants to unzip to then take out his engorged cock too then hit types ass with it then he's hole to then get his liquid upon it to keep hitting to go back to his ear.
"You will never be normal type, it's a given with what you are. However, two men being in a relationship, that is a norm in our society, you don't have to be with a woman. Also, you need to get this through that thick skull of yours."
Tharn then moved his hand up to types throat to move his head up, to then move two fingers into types mouth to then place his tip to his outter to start to go slowly in, to then place hand back to his ass to then slap.
"You type vitto, are mine and you will never ever Belong to another!"
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut has he was penetrated and hard. To not know why that statement turned him on to no end.