let's just see

Laying to his side, type Furrowed his brow to then move to his back to take in a deep breathe has he started to wake up. Opening his eyes slowly, type darted then about his ceiling, to then cock his head to the side to then peer his eyes down to part his lips, he felt a weight other then his baby to his stomach, he saw it was too be tharns hand.
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look over tharn who was to his size to be sleeping soundly.
Type looked him up and down to feel his own heart flutter.
Type gritted his teeth to then look back to the ceiling.
This man is going to kill you! But..... Is he?
Type shook his head to then get slowly up to peer his eyes down once more looking to tharns hands that never moved from his stomach, type signed.
He doesn't want you but the baby......
Type flexed his jaw, he then turned his head to look at an asleep tharn to watch him breathe in and out slowly..
If I wasent pregnant with your child, would you have killed me once you found me? Did you kill ceto? Those doctors and nurses? Are you a murderer?
Type made a face to then move his hand to tharns wrist to then take it off his stomach to move his legs to place them over the side of the bed to then look down.
What am I going to do? I'm about 6 months pregnant, 2 or so months to go, this man has said he is going to kill me once I give birth, I don't know if he has killed others......if I believe he did kill them why did I sleep with him? Kiss him?
Types eyes Darted for him to turn his head to look back at tharn who was peacefully sleeping, type then got up to go to the top of his dresser where he kept his gun to then turn to point it at tharn to take in deep breathes.
This man is going to kill you after you have this baby, he does not love you, was going to kill you before you told him you were about to have his baby....... He is just lying to you! You need to kill him first!
Types hand started to shake with the gun to it.
His chin started to quiver, type then lowered his arm to then look to the ceiling in anger.
Fuck! I can't kill him! Even though I know he is going to kill me! I just can't!
Types eyes Darted has he felt tears start to go down his face, he then slowly moved his head to look back to tharn to take in a long breathe to then peer his eyes to his swollen stomach to place his hand to it.
A plan started to formulate in his mind.
A bit later, tharn moved his head up and down the pillow to then move his hand to the emptyness of the bed, he then opened his eyes to look about, he then moved up a bit to try and look for type, turning his head to look forward, he eyed type across the way in a rocking chair, tharn then moved about to widened his eyes, he took his hand to the blanket to then move it away to see his ankles were free..
Tharns lips parted by what he was seeing.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then get up to stand to the end of the bed to then toss tharn the gun.
Tharn looked to the side at it a bit confused.
Type then placed his hands to his stomach to caress.
"Go ahead..... Kill me."
Tharns eyes narrowed to then turn his head to look over type.
"I'm guessing you don't believe I still love you. I guess given with all that has happened, I wouldn't put passed that thought."
Tharn then grabbed the gun to take out the bullets to throw them to the other side to then throw the gun to the other to then place his hands behind to look to type.
"I am no longer going to kill you type."
Type raised an eye brow.
"But you were going to. The only reason your not is because I'm pregnant. Your not in love with me tharn."
Tharn signed.
"I was never going to kill you. That day before I found out you were pregnant, since there was one of my guards to be behind you, I was going to fake your death then I don't know, you however were pregnant and we have gone down this path."
Types lips parted.
"Bull shit."
Tharn shrugged.
"Believe what you want. I did try to get over you after what you had done, I did have another suck me off but couldn't even get hard, once we made love again type, you were not going to go anywhere. Also our baby needs it's mother."
Type narrowed his eyes.
"I still don't fucking believe you "
Tharn shrugged his shoulders once more.
"There really isn't anything I can say to make you believe."
Type flexed his jaw.
"Show me you didn't kill ceto and those doctors and nurses."
"Mm, can't."
Type rolled his eyes .
"Knew you were....."
"I did give everyone of them consequences type, they are all laid up in different hospitals, I don't take pictures, can't get caught "
Types eyes widened.
"There all alive?"
"Yes. I don't kill, I told you that."
Types eyes darted to look down amazed by what he was hearing.
Tharn then placed his hands to the blanket to then move about slowly to wobble to type to stand to the side of him .
"What is to be next type?"
Type looked to tharn.
"I really don't know, you and I have hurt the other very badly, I don't want to be with you just because we're having a baby together."
Tharn nodded.
"Understandable."
Type then looked down has he placed his hand to his to then start to lead type off.
"What are you doing?"
"I need to take a shower, your coming with me."
Type looked back to the action to allow this to sign.
He knew he needed to stop this, but in honesty he really didn't want to.