coming up with a very convincing lie

Type took in deep breathes has he sat across from Mr. Tyme, who was eyeing him up and down.
You need to lie type, really fucking lie, I can tell he can do what I can, read people.
"Mr. Vito...... I'm waiting."
Types eyes narrowed.
"First, may I ask why you don't think he is my brother?"
Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow.
"I don't have a sibling, however I do not believe you will try and kiss. So..... What is the true nature of your relationship?"
Type gritted his teeth a bit to then gulp.
I need to go with a half honest lie.
Type took in a deep breathe to then look down.
"Your a bit of a play boy."
Mr. Tyme looked over type a bit confused.
"Who told you that?"
Type then looked up with a smooth face.
"The agency who set us up with you. They unfortunately had to come up with a bit of a lie."
Mr. Tyme went back a bit in his chair to really look over type.
"Interesting. Go on."
"Well has you saw, he has...... Feelings for me. I do not feel the same, I am also very much straight. Knowing you are a play boy, they thought you would go after him even though he feels something for me. The agency did not want our private life to impact the business."
Mr. tyme looked over type to eye every detail of him to then shrug to then turn his head to eye the wall.
Type raised an eye brow.
Did he believe it?
Shrugging, Mr. tyme then looked to type.
"Very interesting agency you have. Well we need to go over a few things. You will be moved to a small apartment for your duration at being employed with us. I still do not condole smoking. That is something you are too give up. You may have more privacy, no more guards. I will give you nicotine patches and gum to help you. We will be working closely together at times. The are other things that are happening to my company that I need help with. Also....."
Mr. Tyme then moved forward to place his elbows to his desk to cup his hands together to then really eye type.
"I need you to really tell me what those "vitamins" are that you are too be taking."
Type gulped to then shake his head.
"This falls onto my medical which is mine if you're business."
Mr. tyme raised an eye brow.
"So they are drugs?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"They are not."
Mr. Tyme looked him up and down.
"What are they then?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself.
"My personal business."
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled.
For now.
"Mm.... Well since you wish not to tell me and you are a few days before your dead line. Take these days to relax. Go to your new apartment. For when you return, I'm going to work your ass off."
Type looked over mr. Tyme a bit confused to then raise an eye brow.
Mm..... I believe You actually do find me interesting.
Type then got up to turn to then start to leave.
"Word to the wise. I am very much straight."
Mr. Tyme got up to really eye type.
"And? I told you didn't I...... Type. I do not find you interesting."
Type took in a deep breathe to then dart his eyes.
And yet your calling be by my first name.
"Mm..... Good then."
Type then left to go, Mr. Tyme watched him go, to then sit back down to swivel in his chair to then go to his phone to start to do very deep research into type, he wanted to know what he took and why he did.
Leaving the building type walked, to see the guard who was to the side of a car to then look over type to then open the door to motion for him to go in.
Type took in a deep breathe to then get in to look forward.
He turned his head to watch has things passed to then wrap his arms about himself to shake his head a bit.
I really hope he believed what I said to him.
Type signed to then feel the car stop to then get out to look about at a small apartment to then go to the door to open to look in, to start to look over every inch to make sure there was no cameras or audio recordings.
After several hours, he then went to the bathroom to sit to the tub to then take out his recorder to then place it to his ear to listen to what happened a bit ago.
Signing, he then placed it back to his pants to look forward.
I need to figure out how to contact the office. Need to let them know what is going on. Ceto probably had gotten back by now to let them know a few things, but I need to really fill them in.
Type then took in a deep have to close his eyes.
Why does he really want to know what I take? It has nothing to do with him.
Type opened his eyes to then get up to go to the kitchen to look through the cabinets that were fully stocked to then make himself something to eat to then sit to the table to eat to sign here and there.
This is becoming more complicated then I could ever thought. Can barely read this prick, he is questioning what I take and now i had to change our story. Fuck! This is bad!
Type finished the meal to then get up to place it to the sink to then place his hands to the counter to look down with a face.
What am I going to do now? I don't believe he doesn't find me interesting, can tell at least he is lying.
Type signed and very hard.
I really don't want to gain his trust in this fashion, however I need to get this mission done and quick, need to build something up to show he is a mafia boss.
Type slowly looked up to eye through the window to see a fence to make a face.
I need to figure this out and soon before something bad happens here.
Unknowledgeable to type, Mr. Tyme was to his office to be able to hack into types medical to read what he took to then part his lips to widen his eyes at what he read.
This man is a........