just couldn't do it

Furrowing his brow, type made a sour face has he started to come back to then pop his eyes open to sit up to place a hand over his mouth, peering his eyes to the side he looked to see Mr. Tyme who looked down, he had a bucket for him.
Type rolled his eyes to then grab the bucket to throw up in.
Mr. Tyme then placed the gun to types head.
"You have a whole shit ton of explaining to do! How are you still pregnant!?"
Type moved his mouth a bit to then take his head out of the bucket to lay back to look forward to take in deep breathes to then place his hands to his stomach.
Mr. Tyme kept his gun out.
"Explain now type!"
Type slowly opened his eyes to keep them forward.
"Fuck off!"
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes to then place the gun up.
"I will render you under once more you pathetic piece of shit! Now explain!"
Type flexed his jaw to keep moving his hands about his swollen stomach.
"Type!" Mr. Tyme screamed.
Type signed to look down.
"Did you....... Really kill everyone who was involved?"
Mr. Tyme placed the gun to the bed to keep his finger to the trigger.
"You explain first before I say one fucking word!"
Type rolled his eyes to remember.
To the doctors office, type was laying down with his hands to his stomach to keep eyeing the ceiling.
This needs to happen, has to happen.
The doctor turned to look over type.
"What I have here, will render you unconscious, it'll all be over soon."
Type turned his head to look to the doctor has he came closer with the mask.
Types heart accelerated in his chest, he then peered his eyes down has he had his hands to his stomach.
I'm..... Sorry...... So sorry.......I.....
The doctor then placed the mask to types face to then turn to eye the nurse.
"Please place on the gas."
The doctor then looked to type.
"It'll all be over soon. We will get this out.'
Types eyes bulged he then sat up to rip the mask off to then breathe heavily.
The doctor stepped back to eye.
"Mr...."
Type shook his head to then get up, he gulped to then turn his head to look to the side to gather his clothes to then place them on quick, the doctor and nurse looked to him confused.
"What are you to be....."
Type shook his head.
"I can't......I can't murder my......"
Type breathed heavily has he stood there to then turn his head to look to them.
"However, there is something I need from the two of you "
The doctor and nurse looked to type confused.
To his office, the doctor looked over all the phoney results to then look to type.
"You want this?"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Yes. Does everything there say I had an abortion?"
The doctor placed the sheet of paper down to nod.
"Yes it does."
Type got up to place a hand to his pocket too then grab out a large sum of money to then place it to the doctors desk to eye him in seriousness.
"No one can ever know I kept this baby. Understand? The nurse knows has well yes?"
The doctor nodded to look to the money.
"She knows not to talk."
Type nodded to then go back to then turn to leave.
"Mr...... Why are you keeping it? Your a boy. I don't fully understand...."
Type stopped to look down.
"I.... Don't fully understand either and.... I'm a pregman."
The doctor widened his eyes.
"Oh ..."
Type signed to then leave, going about outside, type kept a hand to his stomach to move it up and down.
You are one lucky baby.
Type then hailed a taxi, he needed to go see his other doctor.
A bit later, has type slide the other piece of paper, the doctor eyed over it to read, I don't know if you're place is bugged, I'm still pregnant and I need pre natals.
The doctor looked slowly up.
Type gave a stiff nod.
Getting type all he would need, before type left to hail another taxi, the doctor had run out to place his hand to types shoulder to turn him.
"Are you sure about this decision?"
Type took in a deep breathe to peer his eyes down to place his hand to his stomach.
"Not really..... However.....I just can't......kill what is me and....."
The doctor took his hand away.
"Did you...... Do you love him?"
Types lips parted to then slowly look up at the doctor.
"Please don't ask me that question."
The doctor made a hard face.
"Well, are you all..... Situated then?"
"I called someone and set it all up, there also working on a...."
Type then looked around to eye down.
"I can't be here long."
"Mm, do you think Mr. Tyme will come here?"
Type nodded.
"I know he will, tell him I came for my birth control."
"I will. If you need anything, you know how to contact me."
Type looked to the doctor.
"That I do. You doctor, be safe, I know Mr. Tyme, he is a force to be reckoned with."
The doctor shrugged to wrap his arms about.
"Come what may "
Type smiled to then turn to leave, the doctor saw him off to grit his teeth to turn to leave, feeling sorry for type.
Over the next several months, type stayed recluse to his home, not trying to be seen, the day he left for the store, type was sitting in a rocking chair to hum a lullaby his mother sang to him when he was a little boy has he had his hand to his stomach to rub.
He then chuckled.
"You would be making me crave chocolate in a snow stormy day. Mm.... Whatever you want."
Type then got up to get dressed not to know, Mr. Tyme had a few places he needed to look at, to then be right there to the side to see type come out, that what made mr. Tyme stay there and wait.
To the present, Mr. Tyme darted his eyes over what type told him to shake his head to turn it to the other side in anger, type took in a deep breathe to then peer his eyes to Mr. Tyme.
"I talked, now you need to. Did you really kill?"
Mr. Tyme flexed his jaw.
"Mr. T......"
Types head then lolled, mr. Tyme got up to hit him over the head with the gun to render him under to then turn to point it at him to hear the gun shake in his hands.
'you son of a bitch! For months I thought you killed my...."
Mr. Tyme slowly looked to types stomach to then remember the doctor telling him to stop hitting type.
He then rolled his eyes to place his gun back to slowly get on the bed to place a hand to types stomach to eye.
"You have no idea how...... Happy I am that you...... Are still here....."
Mr. Tymes lips parted has he felt the baby has it moved, he lightly chuckled with tears flowing down, he then moved his hand away to place his ear over his stomach to rub the side.
"Your father and I will be talking, until then..... I'm very much content here....."