scrambling

Before the door, Mr. Tyme looked over the results to then smile a bit.
So I'm going to have a son....... Wonder if he will look more like type or me? What features will he have?
Mr. Tyme took in a deep breathe.
I never wanted to have a child but......
Mr. Tyme then moved his head up to look over the door.
I wouldn't without you type....... Things are going to change.
Mr. Tyme then opened the door to go in to keep his eyes to the paper.
"I hope you are too be eating, from what I see here you have lost a bit of weight, mmm.....a lot. You need to take better care of yourself. I also got the blood results here, guess it's time for me to tell you what I ended up to have done with your former partner."
Mr. Tyme stood to the middle of the floor to keep his eyes to the results to then make a face.
"Being silent again I see? Well, what you said to me earlier is a contributing factor here. In my anger, I don't believe I should have said what I did however....."
Mr. tyme then turned his head to dart his eyes about the kitchen, to not see type.
Mm..... Maybe he's still sleeping. Better not have taken care of that erection without me.
Mr. Tyme then started to go about to head to the bedroom to eye the paper.
"Type......I hope your awake, you need to eat and take better care of yourself, especially since you have my baby inside of you."
Hearing the silence, Mr. Tyme signed to then look up to furrow his brow, he then turned his head to look towards the bathroom, the door was slightly opened.
Mr. Tyme placed the piece of paper to the bed to turn to go to it.
"Are you not feeling well?"
He opened the door to look about.
Where the hell is he!?
Mr. Tyme then started to go about to look everywhere, to not find type.
Going to the living room, mr. Tyme looked hectically around.
"Type! Type!"
Hearing a noise, mr. Tyme slowly looked up to see an air vent, he raised an eye brow, the outside was slightly off. He then looked to the side to see a chair slightly where he was, he then looked back up.
Type has been losing a lot of weight recently, has been very much wanting to have sex......
Mr. Tyme widened his eyes to then go straight outside to look to his guards.
"We have a emergency situation!"
A bit later, Mr. Tyme stood under the vent a bit away to eye up has his guards opened it to then have one go through.
"You see him, bring him back alive."
They looked to Mr. Tyme to nod to then go in.
Mr. Tyme flexed his jaw has he watched the guard go in.
You better be there type! You and the baby are mine!
Sitting down after a bit, mr. Tyme was to the couch to be slightly bent to have his hands together to be eyeing this action to then grit his teeth, hearing some noises, he then looked up to see feet come about the vent, he then got up to help the guard with the assistance of his other guard.
Mr. Tyme then looked up through the open hole.
"Where is type? You better have brought him back."
The guard turned with a long face.
"I followed it all the way through sir and then some, he is no where to be found."
Mr. Tyme looked to the guard with a glare to then look at them both.
"Then find him! Go!"
The guards nodded to then turn to flee and quick, mr. Tyme then looked up to yell.
"Type!!!"
To a counter, type was to an eatery to be eating his weight in food. The waitress looked to him, to make a face, he was all dirty and reeking a very bad smell.
Type then looked to her to move his food from his mouth.
"Can I get a refill on my water?"
The woman then wrapped her arms about herself.
"I am very curious how are you going to pay for...."
Type placed his hand to his pocket too then slam some money to the table he stole from Mr. Tymes pants when he was asleep after one of there rounds. The waitress looked to that to nod to grab his glass to get him more water, type watched her go to then roll his eyes to continue to eat his fill
Just because I look like this I get this level of dis respect.
Type signed to continue to consume to then drink all of his water when the waitress came back, he then turned his head to look over the papers to try and find somewhere he could have an abortion. He then took in a very deep breathe.
Should I go to my regular doctor? Mr. Tyme by now probably has him guarded. I have to do this under the radar.
Type took in a deep breathe to find someone to then rip out the paper to then pay for his meal to go about to then start to head towards the address, it was semi close.
Going to the building, he then looked up to eye over it to then place a hand to his stomach.
Flexing his jaw he then went inside.
After talking to a doctor about what he was and the fact he was pregnant, type was able to take a shower to be placed in a gown to be sitting to the edge of the table to be looking down to be staring at his feet, he then slowly placed his hand to his stomach to rub it up and down to eye the action.
"I...... Know you can't hear me..... Know your still just a bunch of cells but......I just wanted to let you know how..... Sorry I am for this.....if circumstances between your father and I were..... Better...... Maybe this wouldn't have to happen but......I really need to hide and keep my strength about, I know your father is going to come after me and......god I don't even know anymore..... I'm just so..... Sorry...... You don't deserve this!" Type sniffled has his chin quivered.
Looking up he gulped has he looked to the doctor.
"It's time Mr. Darito."
Type closed his eyes tightly to let the tears fall has he then started to get prepared for the abortion.