standing my ground

To the kitchen, type was before the cutting board to be slicing into a vegetable to then yawn. Turning his head he looked to the side to see the clock to take in a deep breathe to then look back down to what he was doing.
It had been almost 3 weeks since Mr. Tyme was last there, type hoped he would come to stay away especially with what he did last time and what he said.
Turning his head to the other side he rolled his eyes has he saw Mr. Tyme come in.
Speak of the devil..
Type Furrowed his brow to look down to flex his jaw.
Mr. Tyme went about to then go sit to eye what type was making..
"Whatever you are too be making, make it for two."
"Fuck off!"
Mr.tyme slowly looked up.
"Really?"
Type gritted his teeth to then make a face.
Mr. Tyme looked him over.
"Go throw up if you have to, I'll make."
Type stopped slicing to then look up.
"Why are you suddenly being so nice?"
Mr. Tyme eyed down.
"What happened........ Shouldn't have...... Let's leave it at that."
I don't like that I broke one of my rules.
Type signed he then placed his hand to his mouth to drop the butter knife to then run to the bathroom to place his head in the toilet.
Mr. tyme went about to then continue where type left off, to the bathroom, type was over the sink to swish water about to then have it go down to then eye it to sign.
Taking in deep breathes type then went back to then eye on the counter two pill bottles.
"What are these?"
"Pre natals and something to help you with your morning sickness."
Type rolled his eyes to then go to sit down, to then place a hand to his chin to keep his eyes down.
Mr. Tyme stopped slicing to then look up.
"Aren't you going to take them?"
Type shrugged to be silent, Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes.
"Back to the silent treatment?"
Type signed but didn't breathe a word.
Mr. Tyme flexed his jaw to then peer down to continue with the meal, after the two sat to the table, for type to keep his head hung to look over the food.
Mr. Tyme ate his share to then look up at type who hadent touched a thing.
"Not hungry?"
Type signed.
Mr. Tyme eyed him up and down to then have something click, he then got up to go to type for him to look at him has Mr. Tyme placed some food to the fork to then eat right in front of him his portion.
"I'm not going to kill you...... At least until I have a confirmation what is growing in your stomach is too be a male and mine. Then.... All bets are off."
Type narrowed his eyes to watch mr. Tyme go back to his seat to then sit, type then moved about to then take up his hand to place it to the side to then slowly place it to the plate to push it down to the ground where it shattered and food went everywhere.
Mr. Tyme looked to type with narrowed eyes.
"Really?"
Type opened his eyes a bit to then place his elbow to the table to then move his hand to then flip off Mr. Tyme.
Mr. Tyme then raised an eye brow to get immediately up to go about, to then continue to eye type who leaned back in his chair to move his hand so Mr. Tyme could see it.
Mr. Tyme flexed his jaw to then place his hand to that finger to start to bend it to the side, type winced.
Mr. Tyme couldn't help but to smile, he then placed his other hand to his head to grip his hair.
"You are being a very disrespectful little shit! Especially with everything you have done!"
Type narrowed his eyes has he winced to then spit on mr. Tymes face to then get out of his hold and quick to push him away to then go about to rush to the bathroom, it was the only place where there was a lock and his chain could fit under the door.
Inside type had his back to the counter to look to the back of the door to breathe heavily.
Mr tyme went to the door to pound.
"You disgusting, piece of liar shit! Get out here right now!"
Type placed his hands behind him to grip the counters edge.
"Go to hell!"
Mr. Tyme stopped pounding to shake his head with a smile.
"That's exactly where I'm going to take you once I find out that baby is not a male and mine! Even if it is, I'll still take you there after you give birth! You fucking deceiving coward!"
Type gritted his teeth to look down to shake his head, he then slowly looked up when he heard foot steps retreating, he then went down to the floor to look forward to place a hand to his forehead to rub.
Fuck! I need to find a way out of here!
Type signed to then get slowly up to peer his eyes down to his stomach that started to gurgle, he was very famished.
Type then went forward to place his hand to the nob to unlock to then open the door slowly to then tense to wince, Mr. Tyme was there with his hand to his throat, with his hand to the back of his head to grip his hair to look at him fuming.
"No one! And I mean no one! Is going to spit in my face! Do you hear me!"
Type kept his mouth shut to dart his eyes about.
Mr. Tyme narrowed his to then start to move type down, to place a hand to his pants to start to undo.
"I have a better use for that mouth of yours!"
Type struggled and hard.
"No! Fucking don't you dare!"
Mr. Tyme then stopped with the action has he heard types stomach he signed to then throw type to the side.
"You need to eat, this is not over!"
Mr. Tyme turned to leave, type on all fours kept his head hung to then ball his hands into fists to the ground.
I am not going to allow you to be inside of me again! Not after everything you have done you mother fucker!
Types chin quivered a bit has his hormones soared. He really did want mr. Tyme but he knew whatever they had was long gone and over with..... Wasent it?