I really really despise my body

Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut, to have his upper to the bed, to have his hands to the bedding to be gripping and hard.
Type made hard facial expressions has Mr. Tyme was behind him to his knees, to have his hands to types waist has his lower was up a bit to be pounding into his tight little hole.
Mr. Tyme had his head lifted back to moan and hard.
Type then moved his forehead to the bed to take in deep breathes.
"Hurry and cum!"
Mr. Tyme moved his head down to raise an eye brow.
"I have..... And twice."
Type turned his head to then look up.
"Then stop!"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled, he then reached a hand across his body to then place it to his hair to grip it to then move type back to then wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder to look down.
"No. You haven't cum once."
Type rolled his eyes has he kept his head forward.
"That doesn't matter! Just be done!"
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes, to then move a hand up to types throat to turn his head to eye over him.
"Just by looking, I can see your holding back. Can't be good for you."
Type scoffed to then move his head back forward.
"Why do you even care!"
Mr. Tyme went to his ear.
"Holding back ejaculation, can hurt your system, means you can hurt the baby, stop being so selfish!"
Type took in a very deep breathe to then hang his head down a bit to look to the bed to dart his eyes.
Type signed to grab Mr. Tymes hands to place to his cock that was throbbing and hard to move his with himself.
"Just make me cum then and leave!"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled to move his hands with types for him to then feel him lift his head back to keep his eyes to type to watch him cum and hard, he's whole body quivered.
Mr. Tyme then moved type and quick to place him to his back, to then stay to his knees to move types leg to his chest to keep pumping his length inside of him.
Type kept his hands to either side of his head to look to him confused.
"What the hell!"
"I've cum twice. So do you."
Type rolled his eyes to then lift his head back.
"No I don't! I released damnit!"
"And you need to again."
Type placed his hands to his eyes has he was moved up and down with the friction..
"God I hate you!"
Mr. Tyme took in a deep breathe, to then move types leg down for them to then bend themselves to either side of Mr. Tymes body, for him to then go down to place his body to his, to place his hands to types neck to move it down to look over him.
"The feeling..... After all you have done.... Is very much mutual!"
"Then why are you nn!"
Type kept his eyes open to look over Mr. Tyme has he pressed his mouth to his to use his tongue to open types mouth.
Type made a face to then slowly close his eyes to then bring up his hands to place to Mr. Tymes back to grip to move his body with his, has he's body was very much wanting this.
Another position, Mr. Tyme was to the wall with his back to it, to have type riding his cock, his back to his chest, to have a hand to his cock to stroke, to have his other hand to his throat to have his finger up to where type was sucking on it, to have his hands to either side to grip the bedding tightly to be going up and down rythmically.
Mr. Tyme went to his ear.
"Even though..... We.....mm... Hate the other....nn..... Now......god your body is still so mother fucking sexy!"
Type Furrowed his brow to then bite into Mr. Tymes finger, he then removed it to grip his throat a bit harder.
He then placed his hand palm down to his head to then start to move about, type hung his head to eye.
"Fuck! Stop it! It's too....mm.... Sensitive!"
Mr. Tyme took out his tongue to move the tip of it about his lobe.
"Your, fault for....mm.... Biting!"
Type started to move his body harder on Mr. Tymes hard cock.
"No! It's your fault for saying something like.....aaah God I'm cumming!"
Types body tensed to then explode his seed under mr. Tymes palm, he then exploded again into types ass.
Mr. Tyme stopped moving his palm to then rest his hand to his erection that started to go limp for them to stay in that position to breathe in deep, type then started to make a few pained facial expressions.
Without knowing that, mr. Tyme went to his neck to kiss.
"I'm still hard...... Want to go another round."
Type took in very deep breathes to then thrash a bit to get out of Mr. Tymes hold to then go forward to then lay to his side to then place his hands to his stomach to start to really wince in pain.
"No! Just....mm... Leave!"
Mr. Tyme looked him over to go a bit to him.
"Type?"
Type started to go into a semi fetal position.
"God! Just leave me alone!"
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then go to type to then look down has he heard a noise, his eyes widened has he saw blood starting to come out of types ass.
Mr. Tymes lips parted to then get up and quick to go and get dressed, to then undo types chain to his ankle to then get him dressed to pick him up bridal style to then rush out.
Type kept his hands to his stomach to then go into a cold sweat has the pain started to intensify.
Oh fuck! I'm miscarrying! Oh shit!