why did this occur?

With his head leaned back, type moaned and loud, to have his hands to Mr. Tymes neck to be gripping and hard, to be moving his body with his to be getting all he could.
Mr. Tyme kept his hands to either side of his head, to keep his eyes to type, he was acting very strange.
Type then curled his lips inward to move his body harder up and down Mr. Tymes very hardened cock.
"Ah fuck! I'm going to cum!"
Mr. Tyme then narrowed his eyes to move his groin away to then raise his eye brow has he rested his tip to types outter to breathe heavily.
Types eyes popped opened to then look to him bewildered.
"What the hell are you doing!"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled.
"That is a question for you, why did you come to my home drunk type?"
Type flexed his jaw but remained silent.
Mr. Tyme then shrugged to start to get up to leave.
Types eyes widened, to then get up to go to him to wrap his arms about to then make a face.
He hated that he stopped him.
Mr. Tyme turned his head about to eye type.
"You don't want me to go?"
Type signed to look hard at the ground.
Mr. Tyme then slowly moved his hand up to place it under types chin, to move his head up a bit for them to eye the other.
"In your drunken state type, you almost kissed me."
Types lips parted.
"What?"
"Mm....... You have no idea the strength I had to not kiss you and to render you unconscious. You very much wanted me, wish you always acted has such."
Type rolled his eyes to then take his chin from Mr. Tymes grasp to look down once more.
Mr. Tyme looked to him.
"Type........I love you..... Why were you drinking?"
Type gritted his teeth to dart his eyes, he then looked to him.
"Something...... From my past..... Came up...... That's all...... You love me?"
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes.
"Yes....." He said slowly.
Type then started to move him about then down, to go to his back to have mr. Tyme Hovering over to then take a hand down to place to Mr. Tymes cock to then bend his legs up to either side, to then start to take him back in.
Types whole body quivered and tensed.
"Then please....... Don't stop......"
My body........ My idiotic body.... Is craving you.
Mr. Tyme signed to then hang his head to then thrust himself fully in.
Type grabbed ahold of mr. Tyme to then bring him down to wrap his arms and legs about.
"Don't stop this time tharn! God! I want you so bad!"
Type turned his head a bit to grit his teeth at what he just said.
Tharn turned his head to then lay his lips to his neck to really pump his mass into him.
"I know that feeling all to well....."
To tharns chest, type had his ear over his heart to be looking at the wall in anger, tharn peered his eyes down to be combing his fingers through his hair none the wiser.
"Type?"
Type squeezed his eyes tightly.
"Mm?"
"What came back from your past?"
Type signed heavily.
Why did I tell him the truth ish again!
"It's my past, my business!"
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"I am right here to help you."
Types eyes slowly opened to make a face.
Don't get swayed by that!
"I'm going to handle it."
Tharn raised an eye brow .
"It's not a.....jilted lover..... You spurned, is it?"
Type raised an eye brow, he could hear jealousy in tharns voice. Type then slowly moved his head up to look over tharn.
"Im hearing jealousy in your voice tharn."
Tharn took in a deep inhale to then place his hand to types chin to make him look up, to then rub his thumb across it.
"You not telling me about your past coming back and not letting me help you, how can I not be this way? Your my lover type, I am also very much yours."
Types heart started to eccelerate in his chest.
"Mm.... Then why won't you let me top you?"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"See..... You can't be so...."
"My first ex and I were very much in love, that was his favorite position. I only want a person who truly loves me, lives for only me, has committed fully to me, to ride my cock type, that is why."
Types eyes darted to then slowly take them down to eye over his chest to then place his ear over his heart to hear he wasent lying.
Tharn tilted his head a bit to the side.
"I understand type, why you won't let me be your first kiss..... Well.... Yet.....I am being so very patient. However, you coming to my home drunk, trying to use that and your body against me unless I..... Raped you, I am very concerned with what has come back, so please..... Talk to me.... I'm right here, may even be able to help."
Type took in a deep breathe to peer his eyes down a bit.
You can't help me though........
Type then took in a very deep breathe to then move up to sit upon tharn to then eye him.
"You want to help me?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to give a stiff nod.
Type then hunched himself over to then place his hands to tharns face to start to move his body up and down.
"Make love to me again."
Tharn signed a bit to then place his hands to types chest to push him to the side to his back to then wrap his hands about his Wrists.
"Type.... We need to talk."
"Do you..... Trust me?"
Tharn parted his lips to look over type.
"What?"
Type took in a very deep inhale.
"Do you...... Trust me?" He said slowly.
Tharn signed to then nod.
"That I do."
"Then trust when I say, I will handle it, now..... I'm..... All wet......"
Tharn looked over type to then go to his neck to start to kiss and nip has type turned his head to feel that mass go inside of him once more.
Type made a face to then close his eyes.
I'll deal with you ceto then I need to deal with tharn....... Just don't know how yet, but I will know soon.... Very soon......