reality check

To the kitchen, type kept his head hung to have the plate to his palm to be eating to sign here and there.
Coming out of the bedroom, mr. Tyme was to the door frame to look forward to then go forth. Type tensed to then stop eating.
"What are you doing?"
Mr. Tyme was to his body to then move his arms about to take the plate away to then place his hands under his shirt to start to feel type up.
Type took in a deep breathe to then peer his eyes down.
"What are you doing?"
Mr. Tyme went to his neck to start to kiss.
"We're not finished yet."
Type signed.
"Want to make me go to the hospital again? Not out of the woods to have a miscarriage."
Mr. Tyme moved his head back to look over type, to then place his hand to his wrist to then start to lead him back to the bedroom.
"I'll go slow, know you can again."
Type eyed the action to then lift his head up a bit to then look at the vent they were passing to then look to the back of Mr. Tymes head.
Going about, Mr. Tyme moved him forward to then toss him to the bed, to eye has he was on all fours.
"Undress."
Type kept his head hung.
"I am not your personal whore!"
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then step forward to place his hands to types ankle to then flip him over, to place his hands to his wrists to give him a hard look.
"You are whatever I am wanting especially with what you did!"
Type narrowed his eyes.
"What did I exactly do to you to...."
"You broke my god damn heart type!" Mr. Tyme interrupted.
Type parted his lips to then peer his eyes down.
Mr. tyme took in deep breathes to then move back.
"Take off your clothes!"
Type flexed his jaw to then slowly get up to then place his hands under his shirt to then start to take it over his head. Mr. Tyme looked over him to then place his hands to his chest to then push him back to the bed to go to his boxers to start to take down, type turned his head to grit his teeth.
Mr. Tyme took them down to then look to him he made a face to then go down to lay to his stomach to move types legs apart to then move his head closer to then take his tongue out to start to lick his balls.
Type gritted his teeth.
"What the hell are you....."
Mr. Tyme looked up to then slowly take his tip of his tongue to drag it about to then go up his shaft to his head to lick about.
Type lifted his head back to moan in pure pleasure.
Mr. Tyme then placed in two fingers to his hole to tease to then drive right in to thrust them in and out.
Type curled his bottom lip inward to bite into it to start to thrust his groin up wanting more.
Mr. Tyme then took his tongue away to eye over him.
"Want more?"
Type turned his head to the other side.
"Asshole!"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled to look down.
"Do you type?"
Type placed his mouth into a hard line.
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes he kept moving his fingers in and out to continue to look over him.
Type signed to then turn his head forward to look to Mr. Tyme.
"Knock it off!"
"I'll only do that if you tell me what you want."
Type rolled his eyes to press his head to the bed to then look up to the ceiling.
"You really are a piece of shit!"
"Mm..... Now tell me what you want!"
Type raised an eye brow to then peer his eyes down at Mr. Tymes tone.
"Someone is getting pissy."
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes to then draw out his long fingers to then turn type about to his stomach to move his arms back to place his body to his to then take a hand down to wrap it about his cock to start to hit type with it to go to his ear has his head was turned to the side.
"You have no idea!"
Type then squeezed his eyes tightly shut has he was penetrated and hard by that rock solid throbbing cock.
"Fuck!"
Mr. Tyme then moved back to place his hands to types arms to keep them there to really thrust his way in and out hard.
Type curled his lips inward to then bite into them, this felt very good.
He then made a hard face.
"Mmm..... Let go!"
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes.
"I am not going to......"
"God Im going to puke!"
Mr. Tyme widened his eyes to then withdraw to then get up to move to watch type get up and quick with a hand to his mouth to then go straight to the bathroom.
Mr. Tyme signed to then look down has reality of there situation came into being.
With his head to the toilet, type then brought up his hand to flush the toilet to then go about to head to the sink to brush his teeth to sign.
Taking out the tooth brush he then spit to place it back to place his hands to the sink to look down with a face, he then tensed has he heard a door open.
Mr. Tyme placed himself to the door frame to look over him.
"Are..... We done?"
Type parted his lips at the question, he then turned his head to look over Mr. Tyme.
He was asking not forcing, type gritted his teeth has this turned him on a bit, he flexed his jaw to then turn to keep his hands to the counter to look over this man.
"I don't know..... You tell me....."
Mr. Tyme tilted his head to the side has he looked down to see type flex his cock the was still very hard.
He then went forward to then go to him to place his hand to it to stroke.
"What..... Do you.... Want?"
"Mm...... Your mouth."
Mr. Tyme looked to a very serious type to then slowly go down, type kept his head forward to suck In a deep breathe has he felt a hot mouth to his cock to then place a hand to his forehead.
Dammit! He got me again! This mother fucker!
Type then relaxed to be taken away before he started to go along with his plan.