you are not going anywhere

Shuffling a bit, type couldn't seem to really stay asleep, opening his eyes he darted them a bit to then sign, rolling from his side with his arm that was too tharns body, he then went to his back to then take a hand to his forehead to make a face, he was feeling very odd.
Shaking his head, he then got off the bed to go to the bathroom, to make a face to then place his hand to his stomach, feeling a bit sick, type then went to the toilet to then throw up, not to know how birth control came out has well.
Finishing, he then flushed the toilet to then go to the sink to feel better to then wash out his mouth to then take a tooth brush to his teeth.
He then looked himself over.
Had to be something I ate, tharn did make shell fish.
Turning from his back to his side, tharn moved his hand up and down the emptiness to then move up a bit to eye.
"Type?"
Hearing a noise, tharn turned to look across the way down to see a light in his bathroom.
Type took out the tooth brush to then place it back to eye to sign.
I can't believe I..... Kissed tharn...... Can't believe I took my.....
Type then tensed to then place his hands to tharns arms to close his eyes to relax into his body, tharn was to his neck to kiss with his arms wrapped about type.
"Mm, what are you doing?"
Type shrugged.
"Think..... Got a bit of.... Food poisoning from that dinner "
Tharn took his head away to eye over type.
"Are you not feeling well?"
Type turned his head to peer his eyes to him.
"Feeling better now."
Tharn smiled, he then looked over type.
He then brought up his hand to turn his head to then rub his thumb to his buttom lip to caress to eye the action.
He thought type would be fighting against him, especially given what happened with them a bit ago.
"Better enough to...... Go another round? I really want to mmm!"
Type placed his hand to tharns Wrist to then move it away to place his lips to his, type was feeling a connection to this man he hadent before, he really couldn't seem to go against it.
Type then turned in there embrace to wrap his arms about, tharn then grabbed him up to have his legs he wrapped about his waist to then turn them to go back to the bed.
Flipping type down to his back, the two couldn't stop kissing the other something fierce.
Tharn then took a hand down to wrap it about his erection to then start to move his tip up and down that hole to furrow his brow a bit confused, type wasent dripping wet.
His expression smoothed has a bit started to come out, he then plunged himself right in, to then place his arms under his back to then place to grip his shoulders to really thrust himself in.
Type breathed in and deep to move his body with tharns, he was really wanting this man even though this action was hurting him  a bit.
Type then used his strength to then turn them about to get on tharn to straddle well he kept himself hunched over to have his mouth to his for a very deep and sensual kiss.
Tharn and type moved there bodies with the other in a perfect manner, type then took his tongue out to move his body back to really grind on tharns cock, tharn looked him over to then get up to wrap his arms about to go to his nipple to lick with his tip all about to then take a hand to his other to extend his fingers to play with it and tease to thrust harder.
Type wrapped his arms about to breathe very hard to make a face, he wasent wanting tharns cum, he was actually wanting him.
Type opened his eyes to look to the ceiling to become confused by the, he then parted his lips.
Have ive fallen deeply in....
Type gritted his teeth to then place his hands to tharns head to move it back to then move his head down has the two darted there eyes over the other.
"Tharn?" He breathed hard.
"Mm.... Yes?"
Type then placed tharn back to his chest to get over his nipple to then lift his head back to go up and down that length.
"Aaah! Say..... Say those....mm.... Words again!"
Tharn Furrowed his brow confused to then peer his eyes up.
"What.... Words?"
Type then placed his hands to his chest to push tharn down to really ride his hard cock to look deeply into his eyes.
"You know....aah what ones! Say them before I cum!"
Tharn smiled.
"When are you.... Going to say them? You did give me your kiss and...."
Type started to move quicker.
"Ah god tharn! Please say them!"
"Mm! I love you!"
Type then placed his mouth to tharns to give him a deep kiss to keep moving himself on that length for them both to cum.
Type then laid to tharns chest to have his eyes closed, to dart his eyes under heavy lids has he was semi awake to feel very odd.
Tharn took in deep breathes to have fallen asleep with his arms wrapped about type.
Type then made a face to open his eyes slowly to then move his head to look up at tharn to sign.
Why can't I..... Seem to sleep?
Type rolled his eyes to then close them to try once more to then think on how he would be able to close this case and to be able to still be with this man, he then furrowed his brow has a distant memory came in, he remembered when tharn told him never go against him and never lie and to always remain truthful.
Type took in a very deep breathe to grit his teeth, he could feel a change to himself about this man, he just didn't know the great impact it was going to have.