Chapter 3

When Lu Zhe returned from filling the water, he found that the rabbit on the table had jumped to the ground at some point.

He picked up the little rabbit that looked like a snow ball.

Falling into the boy's icy cold palm, Su Ci breathed a sigh of relief, she was exhausted.

The bell rang for the end of class, and the people in the class returned to the classroom one after another to exercise for a class. Everyone was in good spirits, and the atmosphere was noisy, chatting and playing with each other.

Lu Zhe, who was quietly reading the book, looked very lonely and cold in the commotion.

Li Dongliang walked in while slapping the basketball, sweating all over his body, his hair and his back soaking wet. He returned to his seat, unscrewed the drink and took a few swigs. Then he sat down on the back of the chair. He looked at Lu Zhe next to him. The boys in the class were all going to play basketball, and he could only sit in the classroom alone. Nee, tsk, that's pretty pathetic.

Jia Mingyang, who was sitting in the front row, was looking for his watch.

"It's gone." Jia Mingyang frowned, rummaging through the drawer.

The tablemate next to him said in surprise: "Why did you disappear for no reason? Did it fall somewhere?"

He remembered that Jia Mingyang's watch was bought at the beginning of this month. He heard that his father brought it back to him from abroad.

"I put my watch in the drawer before gym class, it can't be left anywhere else." Jia Mingyang affirmed.

"Could it be stolen?" The tablemate was shocked.

"My watch doesn't have long legs, so it must have been stolen."

Jia Mingyang walked directly to the last row. He patted Lu Zhe's table and asked directly, "Did you steal my watch?"

In the drawer, Su Ci heard the boy's questioning to Lu Zhe, she pricked up her rabbit ears, ready to listen to the play.

Lu Zhe lifted his eyes and looked at each other.

"My watch is missing. You were the only one in the classroom just now. Did you steal it?" Jia Mingyang's voice was loud, and the surrounding students looked over. Zhao Youyou just returned to the classroom, and when she heard the other party's words, she was stunned. stunned.

Jia Mingyang was not afraid of Shang Lu Zhe's indifferent gaze, "Give me back my watch."

Lu Zhe: "I don't have your watch here."

"My watch is in the drawer. You were the only one in the classroom just now. Who else would you take it?" Jia Mingyang's tone was affirmative, causing a lot of discussion among the people around him.

Lu Zhe sneered coldly, "You're talking vernacular."

Jia Mingyang raised his chin, "If I speak the vernacular, you can find out by searching your backpack."

Li Dongliang didn't deal with Jia Mingyang. He lazily said, "You don't have any evidence, so why do you search for other people's things? If you suspect that your watch has been stolen, go check the surveillance directly."

"Heh, the surveillance was broken two days ago." Jia Mingyang looked at Lu Zhe with a hint of pride in his eyes, "If you don't allow the search, I'll ask the teacher to search."

In the drawer, Su Ci snorted, this boy is too shameless.

"Wait a minute." Zhao Youyou came over, "Everyone is a classmate, there's no need to make things bigger."