Chapter 14

Lu Zhe didn't hum.

The alley is very quiet, and the setting sun falls on the ground, reflecting the overlapping figures of the two.

Su Ci looked at the shadow on the ground, she asked Lu Zhe, "Lu Zhe, am I light?"

When she was a rabbit before, she often watched Lu Zhe exercise. Of course, she knew that he looked thin, but he had a lot of muscles on his body. She was slender, so it was definitely not heavy for him.

Lu Zhe, who had been silent in front of him, opened his mouth, but he couldn't hear the tone, "Not light."

The faint words made Su Ci fry at once. If she was still in the shape of a rabbit, her snow-white hair would stand up and explode into snowballs.

Lu Zhe said that she was not light, that was because he thought she was heavy!

Rounding up, it means that he thinks she is fat!

Weight and appearance are untouchable scales for girls.

She stuck to Lu Zhe's back, leaned beside Lu Zhe's ear, and said angrily, "Where am I so heavy? The areas that should be thin are slender, and the areas that should grow flesh are not ambiguous at all. The body is very standard!"

In his ear, there was the sound of the girl gnashing her teeth, the warm breath sprayed on the back of her ear, and Lu Zhe felt that her ear was a little itchy.

He looked forward with a smile in his dark eyes, "Yeah."

Su Ci snorted, her eyes fell on Lu Zhe's ear, and she was surprised to find that there was a small mole on his ear, which was a little cute.

She stretched out her fingertips and touched his ear lightly.

Lu Zhe, who was carrying her, froze.

"Su Ci." The boy's voice was cold.

"here I am."

Su Ci seemed to have discovered something rare. She smiled and said, "Lu Zhe, you have a small mole on your left ear, and I also have a small mole under the end of my left eye, but yours is not as cute as mine."

The **** the back was soft and laughing softly, and then touched his ear with her fingers.

There was a hint of helplessness in Lu Zhe's cold voice, "Well."

Along the way, Lu Zhe did not walk slowly, but walked steadily.

When he was about to walk out of the alley, Su Ci jumped off his back.

She followed Lu Zhe's side, "Boss Fang must be surprised to see me later."

Lu Zhe glanced at her and pushed open the door of the computer shop.

In the store, Xiao Happy was sitting on a small wheelchair and playing with his toys, while Boss Fang was repairing the computer.

"Brother Zhe is here."

When Little Happy saw Lu Zhe, his **** eyes lit up instantly. When he saw Su Ci beside Lu Zhe, he opened his mouth in surprise, and threw away the toys in his hands, "It's a beautiful sister, Dad, a beautiful sister."

I have only seen Su Ci once, and Xiao Xingying will remember her.

"Stinky boy, what's so beautiful..." Boss Fang raised his head from behind the computer, and when he saw Su Ci, his expression was exactly the same as Xiao Xing's.

Save...the savior.

He threw away the tools in his hand, and stood up quickly, "Xiao Zhe, you helped me find a savior? Great."