Chapter 39

When Su Ci heard Su's mother's words, she blinked and said, "Mom, you know that He'ermeng has been pursuing me, but I know that I don't like him. I don't want to pay attention to him, but Lu Zhe is different."

She told Mother Su: "I will be happy when I see Lu Zhe, and my heart will even speed up. I may not know what love is."

Su Ci pointed to his chest, "But I won't lie here."

Mother Su was completely stunned by what her daughter said.

Even though she fell in love with her husband when she was young, she also experienced a lot of misunderstandings. The two were awkward and at a loss, and finally achieved a positive result.

She didn't expect that her daughter, who she always thought was not emotionally enlightened and had a somewhat arrogant personality, was more frank and hot than anyone else in her relationship.

While Mother Su was surprised, her heart kept sinking, "Cicci, are you and Lu Zhe together?"

Su Mu's words made Su Ci stunned. Neither she nor Lu Zhe confirmed the relationship between men and women!

In Su Ci's thinking, she already regarded Lu Zhe as her property, and Lu Zhe must think so too.

But suddenly thinking of that person's icy cold appearance, she was not sure again.

Seeing her daughter's stunned expression, Mother Su knew that she and Lu Zhe, the boy, should not be together yet. She secretly sighed, "Cicci, does Lu Zhe like you too?"

Although in Mother Su's eyes, her daughter is so excellent, no one will dislike her, her daughter likes Lu Zhe, it is impossible for the boy not to like her daughter, but she asked a lot.

Su Ci pursed her lips, but couldn't answer, and she never asked Lu Zhe this question.

loss! loss!

Seeing that her daughter couldn't answer, Mother Su was even more surprised, "Don't Lu Zhe like you?"

In her own eyes, her daughter is as good as possible. Although she doesn't want her daughter to be with the boy Lu Zhe, she knows that her daughter likes each other, and the other party doesn't like her daughter, so Mother Su is conflicted.

How could anyone dislike her daughter?

"I don't know." Su Ci didn't bother anymore. "Whether he likes me now or not, he will definitely like me in the future. We will definitely be together anyway."

She is Lu Zhe's tool person, Lu Zhe is her tool person, she is so good-looking, Lu Zhe is also handsome, everything fits her aesthetic, in her opinion, she and Lu Zhe are a perfect match. It's a match made in heaven!

Thinking like this, Su Ci smiled and hugged Su's mother, "Mom, don't worry, Lu Zhe will like me."

Mother Su was in trouble.

She is not someone who values ​​family background, even if Lu Zhe, a young man from a bad background and an orphan, has a good character and looks like his daughter, but unfortunately, the other party is terminally ill.

My daughter must know this.

Mother Su knew her daughter's character. She was raised softly, but her temperament was not soft at all. On the contrary, she was very assertive. This was the first time she liked someone. If she and her husband forcibly blocked her, it might be counterproductive.

Mother Su made up her mind. Now, it seems that Lu Zhe doesn't like her daughter.

...

All the goods in the computer shop have been sold, and the shop has also been sold. This time, Boss Fang has made up his mind to start a business. Although starting a business is very risky and may lose his entire business, he looked at the cold-looking boy next to him. , inexplicably feel at ease.