Chapter 25

Lu Zhe looked at the girl who suddenly sat on his lap, his eyes darkened and his voice was cold, "Go down."

Su Ci glared at him, "Didn't you say that you can kiss me many times at once? Kiss me now."

The **** her leg was like a rabbit with fried fur, fierce, as if she was going to pounce on him in the next second.

Lu Zhe knew that he should take care of the girl at this time. However, the girl was too powerful and pushed back his bottom line step by step. This time, he didn't want to condone.

"Go down." Lu Zhe's dark eyes looked at Su Ci with a cold expression.

Su Ci's delicate chin raised, so she didn't listen to him, "Are you trying to talk?"

Lu Zhe's thin lips pursed slightly, and he put his hand on the girl's waist, trying to carry her off his thigh.

Seeing Lu Zhe's intention, Su Ci directly stretched out her arms, put her arms around his neck, and got close to him, "I won't go down, so hurry up and finish the kiss."

The girl in her arms hugged his neck tightly, and her body slipped around like a fish. Because of the twisting, she kept rubbing against him randomly, Lu Zhe's eyes darkened, and his voice became even colder, "Go on!"

Su Ci laughed angrily.

This person is holding a peerless little goblin like her, and he can still sit still in his arms!

Su Ci will never admit that she is not attractive enough!

Her two jade arms hugged Lu Zhe tightly, her head buried in Lu Zhe's shoulder, her red lips touched Lu Zhe's neck from time to time, and her warm breath also fell on his neck, "No lower."

Lu Zhe's body was tense, and the hand on the girl's waist tightened slightly.

"Su Ci!" The girl acted as a rogue and stalked people softly, making her teeth itch with anger, but she was helpless.

Su Ci was mad at Lu Zhe. This man was cold and tough. She hugged her. Not only did he not have the slightest bit of heartbreak, he also murdered her!

Feeling that the big hand was clasping her waist, she was about to pull her away. Su Cibei opened her teeth slightly and bit directly at the boy's neck.

Feeling the boy's whole body tremble, Su Ci was a little proud. She bit him and snorted angrily.

Where does the girl have any strength?

Slight pain, slight itching, and even a sense of irritation from being bitten by the lifeblood, Lu Zhe's dark eyes became darker and darker, he tightened his hands on his slender waist, the coldness of his voice faded, and he retreated again. "Tuantuan, don't make trouble."

Su Ci bit and didn't let go.

There was a bit of connivance hidden in Lu Zhe's eyes, and the cold lines on his face softened a little under the light. He sighed lowly, "I didn't want to drive you away, if you find your family, you should go back to them. ."

The small balloon in Su Ci's chest seemed to have been lightly pricked by Lu Zhe with a needle, and the bulging gas was released like this.

She loosened her mouth, glared at Lu Zhe angrily, and accused him, "You said just now that you kissed me all at once and let me leave." Did he have such thoughts long ago?

Lu Zhe was silent for a while, "I'm sorry."

Su Ci glanced at him, still holding his arms around him, "Forget it, wait for the paternity test report to come out."

She leaned against his chest and accused him, "Lu Zhe, my back hurts. You hold it too tightly and it hurts me."

Only then did Lu Zhe realize that he was out of control just now, "I'm sorry."