Chapter 7

After school, Lu Zhe went to the computer store.

Boss Fang told him about going to school today, "What did the girl think? I don't know what the girl thought, but she even pretended to be my savior. Can such a thing be faked?" He was very angry, If the other party hadn't cried, he would have wanted to curse.

"However, the little girl who saved happiness is so outstanding, it's impossible for people in your school not to know her?" Boss Fang didn't give up, "A Zhe, if you have time, can you help me pay attention?"

The dream last night was too real. Even if he still remembers the pain in the dream, he always felt uneasy when he didn't thank the little girl solemnly.

"Let me describe that little girl to you. She is tall and thin, with long hair."

Hearing this, Su Ci moved her mouth in Lu Zhe's arms. Any girl looks like this. Does she look so ordinary?

Boss Fang patted his leg, "By the way, her skin is very white and her facial features are very delicate. Anyway, she looks good. It looks much better than the girl who pretended to be today."

Lu Zhe was silent for a while before asking, "No other features?"

Boss Fang half-squinted his eyes, he recalled, his eyes fell on the little rabbit in Lu Zhe's arms, he slapped his head, "I remembered, that girl wears red ropes on her ankles, this one from yours The one on the rabbit's foot is very similar."

At that time, the situation was in a hurry. The little girl was lying on the road. When he wanted to help her up, he accidentally saw it, and now he suddenly remembered.

Su Ci froze, she subconsciously shrank her little feet tied with red ropes.

"Well, Uncle Fang, I will help you pay attention." Lu Zhe responded.

It was already nine o'clock in the evening when I left the computer store. The streets outside were very lively, and now was the peak time of the night market.

Smelling the smell of barbecue wafting from the street, Su Ci in Lu Zhe's arms had bright red eyes, and she was so greedy. Except for the hard and cold bread that she ate after recovering to adulthood that day, she was eating rabbit food all this time and was about to vomit.

Seeing a girl walking by with a bunch of grilled squid in her hand, she swallowed enviously.

Lu Zhe didn't know that the rabbit in his arms was staring straight at the snacks on the street with red eyes. His pace was not fast, even slower than the pedestrians next to him.

In front, a bicycle came over, and Lu Zhe gave way to the side.

The next second, Lu Zhe, who was holding the rabbit in one hand, suddenly stumbled to the ground.

Su Ci was stunned, and before she had time to react, she was already in Lu Zhe's arms, with big hands protecting her whole body.

The **** the bike was taken aback. She didn't hit him. Her bike was clearly a few slaps away from the other side.

"Are you all right? My car didn't touch you." The girl asked Lu Zhe, who was lying on the ground nervously. She was worried that she would encounter someone who touched porcelain.

Lu Zhe lowered his head. He glanced at the rabbit in his arms and saw that it was all right. He propped on the ground with one hand and stood up slowly, ignoring the strange glances around him. He said coldly, "It's all right."

Only then did the girl realize that the boy who fell was very handsome, she was taken aback for a moment, "It's fine."

Lu Zhe left with the rabbit in his arms.