Chapter 35

The next day, Lu Zhe and Boss Fang left City B.

Su Ci didn't go to the airport, but went to school. She looked at the pile of snacks and flowers on the table, without thinking about it, she already knew that He Ermeng had sent it.

But today, he didn't occupy her seat at the same table, waiting for her to come.

Su Ci asked a classmate in the class to help her return her things. She is not a little girl, she doesn't like snacks, and she has no interest in flowers.

However, receiving gifts also depends on who they are. If Lu Zhe gave them all, she would still eat them at the risk of gaining weight.

Woo, she really doted on Lu Zhe too much.

He Ermeng looked at what was returned. He was not too surprised, as if he was used to it.

"Brother Meng, I haven't had breakfast yet. You treat me to a delicious meal." The same table next to him looked at the pile of imported snacks and was hungry.

"Take it if you like it." He Ermeng casually leaned on the back of the chair, his expression a little cold.

Li Haohan, who was at the same table, unceremoniously opened a packet of mini cakes, stuffed it into his mouth, and said over and over again, "Miss Su is really ruthless, Brother Meng, you have been chasing her for nearly three years, even if you are an immortal. She is about to be tempted, but she has no reaction at all, she is more hard-hearted than an immortal, I am afraid that she is not lacking in love?"

In order to meet Heermeng, many girls in the school often pass by their class on purpose, and even secretly stuff gifts and love letters in Heermeng's drawer.

The eldest Miss Su Ci was not. She was so arrogant that she didn't want to look at He Ermeng at all.

He Ermeng turned his head to look at him.

Li Haohan was stunned, he swallowed the cake in his mouth hard, and quickly explained: "I'm telling the truth, Brother Meng, you might as well give up, there are so many beautiful girls in our school, why should you kill yourself in Miss Su's place? On a piece of wood?"

After saying this, Li Haohan felt a little guilty.

There are indeed many beautiful girls in the school, but compared with Su Ci, it is estimated that it is only comparable to Su Ci's hair.

Aside from Su Ci's family background and academic performance, Su Ci's face and figure alone are a stunner.

No wonder He Ermeng Xiao thought about the other party for almost three years.

He Ermeng glanced at the same table coldly. He remembered that yesterday, Su Ci smiled fondly at the man named Lu Zhe, and made him look completely dependent. How could he be arrogant to him?

Thinking of this, He Ermeng's eyes were violent, he stood up instantly, and the sound of the chair moving back was harsh.

Looking at his fierce appearance, Li Haohan thought he was going to get up and beat him, "Brother Meng, I was wrong, I was wrong, I support you to continue chasing Miss Su, she will definitely be moved by you, don't beat me ."

He Ermeng didn't look at him, he strode out, the hem of his clothes was blowing fiercely.

Li Haohan was a little dumbfounded.

However, in less than ten seconds, He Ermeng, who had just walked out of the classroom in anger, came back. He sat back in his seat, looking a little depressed, "She has to prepare for the college entrance examination, I can't bother her."

Otherwise, he will be hated again.

Li Haohan took apart another small cake and stuffed it into his mouth.