Chapter 82

Knowing that Ye Xi would die in a week, Su Ci sent someone to investigate Ye Xi's situation.

Before long, she had obtained the information about Ye Xi.

There is only one daughter in the Ye family, and when Mr. Ye was alive, he loved his daughter very much.

Ye Xi is not only gentle and beautiful, but also has a pure temperament. When she was in college, she fell in love with her senior.

The background of the senior Luo Minglu was too different from that of Ye Xi, so Mr. Ye did not agree.

But Ye Xi, who was soft-hearted since childhood, resisted the words of Mr. Ye for the first time for Luo Minglu, and was determined to stay with Luo Minglu.

The old man Ye has always loved his daughter. In addition, Ye Xi has been in poor health since childhood, and he is frail and sick. The old man could not bear his daughter's sadness, and finally agreed to her and Luo Minglu being together.

However, the premise is that Luo Minglu is allowed to join the Ye family, and the children in the future must have the surname of the Ye family.

Luo Minglu agreed.

And Luo Minglu's mother was very opinionated on this matter.

In her village, it was humiliating to be married. Her son is a college student, and he is the first in the village. He is a great person, and everyone in the village envy her for raising a promising son.

The son she was proud of was going to join the Zaoye family, to be someone else's son-in-law, and even her grandson had to take someone else's surname, how could she be willing?

The old lady had a fight.

In the end, I don't know how Luo Minglu appeased his mother and obtained her consent.

A few years later, Mr. Ye passed away, Luo Minglu took over the management of the Ye family's company, and the old lady moved into the Ye family.

The old lady has always felt grievances about her son's marriage. In addition, the company has been controlled by her son, and Mr. Ye is no longer alive. The old lady has no scruples. She blamed Ye Xi for all her grievances. body.

From the old lady's point of view, even if Ye Xi is a daughter-in-law, she should respect and be filial to her mother-in-law.

In her village, it is only natural for daughters-in-law to serve their mother-in-law.

Su Ci looked at the information, and she remembered Ye Xi's gentle and immortal temperament. After so many years, she has not been worn away from this temperament, and she is in a really good mood.

Su Ci continued to look down.

According to the investigation report, Ye Xi discovered that Luo Minglu had a mistress outside, and that Luo Minglu had an illegitimate child with the mistress.

Little Fatty is four years old, and this illegitimate child is only one year younger than Little Fatty.

To be precise, the fact that Luo Minglu had an illegitimate child was not discovered by Ye Xi, but by Xiao San who volunteered to let Ye Xi know.

The other party made it clear that he was not reconciled and wanted to be in the position.

After Ye Xi found out about this, he immediately filed for divorce, but Luo Minglu was unwilling to divorce.

Su Ci glanced at Xiao San's photo, the other party was wearing heavy makeup and looked a bit gaudy, not of the same level as Ye Xi at all.

Su Ci didn't understand that Luo Minglu didn't want to leave his beautiful wife, and went out to find such things.