Chapter 30

When the car stopped at the computer shop, Su Ci woke up.

She saw that Lu Zhe carefully picked up the little happiness beside him and got out of the car.

He held Little Joy in one hand, and walked into the computer store with the foldable small wheelchair taken out from the trunk of the car.

Su Ci held her chin with one hand and looked out at him from the car window.

Teenagers already have the strength of men.

Boss Fang was guarding in the computer shop, and when he saw Lu Zhe came in with his son in his arms, he quickly got up and stepped forward, "Thank you for your hard work, you are tired of bringing him today."

"No, Uncle Fang, he had a good time with Xiao Xinghao today." Lu Zhe handed Xiao Xinghao to Boss Fang.

Boss Fang took over his sleeping son with a bit of emotion.

In the past, his son's legs could not move. He tried to avoid taking him to parks or amusement parks. It was a child's paradise, but for his son, it was not necessarily happy.

Now that he can walk slowly, he hopes that his son can live a normal child's life and have more happiness.

"Xiao Zhe, thank you." Boss Fang asked Lu Zhe, "Where's Su Ci?"

"She's in the car."

"Didn't she go back to Su's house? Why did she come back?" Boss Fang was really surprised when he knew that Su Ci was back. After he knew Su Ci's identity, he always felt that Su Ci was not the same as ordinary people like them. people of the world.

Lu Zhe: "She has something to do."

Boss Fang didn't say much, "By the way, a buyer contacted me for the new product you gave me last month. If it is successful, the price will be at least six figures."

In fact, if they were a company and not an individual developer, the other party would not push the price so hard. In his opinion, the products developed by Lu Zhe are worth at least seven figures.

"Thank you Uncle Fang."

"It's so polite, you usually help me a lot." Boss Fang paused and continued: "However, Xiao Zhe, I thought about it, or we can start a company together."

Even though Lu Zhe is still in school, he has never underestimated him.

It is said that the poor child is in charge of the family early, and Lu Zhe has the ability, and he came out early to make money to treat himself. If someone else was Lu Zhe's life experience and terminal illness, he would have collapsed long ago.

Since Lu Zhe has the ability, it is better to start his own business if he is aggrieved to work in his small shop.

"However, we are going to start a company, and we still lack a certain amount of funds. If you agree to partner with me, I will get the funds together whether it is selling the store or borrowing money." Boss Fang wants to give his son a better life, he Want to fight.

"Xiao Zhe, what do you think?"

Lu Zhe: "I need to go back and think about it."

"It's time to think about it. You should think about it first, don't be in a hurry. Anyway, the most important thing for you now is the college entrance examination." Boss Fang has such an idea, but starting a company is not a market to buy vegetables. .

"Okay."

When Lu Zhe came out of the computer store, he saw the girl lying on the window with the car window down.