Chapter 73

It was quiet in the box.

Su Ci's face was full of blush, and her black eyes reflected the light, filling them like water.

Lu Zhe buried his head in the girl's neck. He took a breath and gradually calmed down.

"My back hurts." The table behind was made of wood, making her back uncomfortable.

Lu Zhe quickly raised his head and straightened the girl, "I'm sorry."

His eyes fell on Su Ci's neck, her complexion was snow-white and delicate, he had no control and left a mark.

The red marks are particularly conspicuous.

He got a little out of control.

The fingertip touched the red mark, and Lu Zhe rubbed it lightly, "I left a mark here."

Su Ci picked up the end of her eyes, and the small teary mole underneath was very attractive, "Put my hair down." She lay softly in Lu Zhe's arms, not wanting to move at all.

Lu Zhe reached out to play with the girl's hair, and put her hair down awkwardly.

The soft ends of her hair curled up, and he smoothed her hair, "It's alright."

Su Ci's flushed face rubbed against Lu Zhe's chest.

After a while, she relaxed and smiled like a successful little fox. She praised him, "Lu Zhe, your kissing technique has improved."

Lu Zhe couldn't help pinching the little villain's face, his cold face was faintly red in the light.

Su family.

Ji Chi came back as soon as possible after the military training.

His breathing was a little unsteady.

Seeing Ji Chi's hurried look, the servant strode over, and she hurriedly said hello, "Master Ji Chi."

"Su ... Su Ci is back?" Ji Chi asked the servant.

"The lady hasn't come back yet."

Ji Chi calmed down, he nodded, and went upstairs.

The servant looked at Ji Chi going upstairs strangely, and didn't know what he was looking for in a hurry. Usually at Su's house, there was very little communication between Ji Chi and the young lady, and the two had no contact at all.

When Su Ci came back, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening.

She was about to push the door, when she suddenly found a tall figure standing in the corridor.

The other party suddenly came towards her.

"Ji Chi?" Su Ci was stunned.

Did she not notice when he appeared, or did he just stand there?

Ji Chi was still wearing the military training camouflage uniform, and he strode forward with a sharpness.

He stood in front of Su Ci, with no expression on his hard and cold face.

Su Ci asked him, "What's wrong?"

Ji Chi looked down at Su Ci, and met her dark eyes. For the first time, Ji Chi felt the agitation in her chest, and her heartbeat resounded.

Since he was sensible, he knew that there were not many things he could like, so he did not have excessive desire and longing for everything around him.

This is the first time he wants to fight.

Ji Chi put one hand in his trouser pocket, and he looked at Su Ci.