Chapter 62

When Mother Su heard Xiao Suning's words, she looked into the store and saw that the tall boy standing at the cashier was Ji Chi.

"It turns out that Xiaochi goes to work here." Mother Su said with a smile: "Suning and Genius are also tired from walking. Let's go in for a drink and say hello to Xiaochi on the way."

Su Ci has no opinion.

Today is not Saturday and Sunday, but there are many customers in the store and business is booming.

Su Ci and Su Mu sat down at a small round table by the door.

"What do you want to drink? I'll go and place an order." Su Ci asked Su's mother and two little guys.

"Any glass of juice will do." Mother Su was not very thirsty. She took out her mobile phone and sent a message to her friend Fang Qin, telling her that Xiaochi was working hard and reassuring her.

Little Suning pointed to the advertisement on the sign, with big eyes bright, "Sister, I want a glass of watermelon juice."

"Okay." Su Ci looked at the little genius, "How about you?"

The little genius is wearing a small blue plaid shirt today, so handsome.

He has lived in Su's house for so long, playing with Xiao Suning all day long. Xiao Tiancai is not as dull and introverted as before.

He frowned and pointed a little shyly at the purple drink on the billboard, "I want to drink that."

Su Ci glanced at it, it was a grape yogurt drink, "Okay, you wait, I'll place an order."

"Sister, Ning Ning is going too." Little Suning stretched out her chubby hand and held Su Ci's skirt.

"Let's go."

Lots of people queuing up to place an order.

Su Ci and her younger brother were at the end of the line.

Whether it is Su Ci or Xiao Suning, both of them are very good looking.

The girl has bright eyes and white teeth, her complexion is snow-white, the little milk baby's face is tender and tender, her flesh is swollen, and her **** are so cute. The two of them knew at a glance that they were a combination of sister and brother, which attracted the people in front to look back frequently.

Ji Chi's appearance is high. Before he came to work in the milk tea shop, the business of this shop was not as hot as it is now.

The boss observed that many customers came for Ji Chi, so he arranged for Ji Chi to be responsible for collecting money and acting as the front desk.

His decision was not wrong. After Ji Chi was in charge of placing orders and collecting money, there were more customers, and every day, many female guests came to ask Ji Chi's contact information, and even took pictures of him secretly.

After all, a tall, handsome, cold and attractive little brother like Ji Chi is not common.

Su Ci was holding Xiao Suning, and she saw that many of the guests in the queue were taking pictures of Ji Chi.

It seems that good-looking people are welcome everywhere.

Not long after, it was Su Ci.

She picked up the little dwarf brother on the ground.

"Brother Chicken Wing." Little Suning grinned with a small mouth, showing small white teeth, and greeted Ji Chi with a milky voice.

Ji Chi saw Su Ci and Su Mu when they entered the store.