Extra 3

The night is getting darker, the surrounding is quiet, the moon outside the window is hidden behind the clouds, and the interior is getting darker.

The **** the bed settled down, no movement, apparently asleep.

On the folding bed, Lu Zhe's arm muscles twitched, his thighs were numb, and he felt powerless. He let go of his hand on his eyes.

He looked at the ceiling silently.

In his ears, there was a slight breathing sound, and Lu Zhe listened quietly, feeling very unfamiliar.

Suddenly, he heard the girl snort softly, Lu Zhe turned his head and looked, the girl didn't wake up, the next second, he heard her whispering his name: "Lu Zhe."

A sudden jump in the chest.

Lu Zhe turned his head and continued to look at the ceiling in the dark, waiting for his muscles to stop spasm.

The next day, the sky was already bright, and the sun shone on the desk through the windowsill.

Lu Zhe woke up.

He opened his eyes, his dark eyes gradually became clearer, and he saw the girl facing him at a glance.

Her eyes were tightly closed, and her hair covered half of her side face, revealing only the tip of her delicate nose, her red lips, and her snow-colored chin.

A girl who sleeps quietly is much more obedient than when she talks.

Lu Zhe glanced at it, sat up, and was about to get out of bed when he accidentally touched the small cabinet by the bedside and made a sound.

Lu Zhe immediately went to see Su Ci on the bed.

Sure enough, Su Ci was awakened.

Su Ci opened her eyes lazily, her sleepy eyes looked at Lu Zhe, she murmured, "I still want to sleep."

After speaking, she habitually wanted to get into Lu Zhe's arms, but she almost fell to the ground.

Su Ci opened her eyes, she sat up, hugged Lu Zhe's waist standing beside the bed, rubbed her face against his waist and belly, coquettishly said: "Why did you wake up so early, stay with me Get some more sleep."

Lu Zhe was suddenly hugged, and he was stunned.

Thin lips pursed tightly, he looked down at the girl who was hugging him, her little face was sleeping pink, she moved naturally, as if she often hugged him like this on weekdays.

Not getting a response, Su Ci hummed dissatisfiedly, and repeated, "Lu Zhe, sleep with me for a while."

Su Ci was wearing Lu Zhe's shirt, she didn't pay attention, the hem of the clothes ran up, and the thighs that were supposed to be covered became more exposed, white, tender, slender, and infinitely beautiful.

Lu Zhe didn't dare to take a closer look, he turned his eyes away, trying to push the person on his waist away.

From Su Ci's words and her behavior, it is clear that he should spoil her very much in the next life.

It could be seen that a girl like Su Ci was spoiled, and he didn't understand how he would walk with her.

The dark eyes darkened, Lu Zhe reached out and pushed the girl who was holding him away, but the girl was limp and leaned against him weakly, "Su Ci, let go."

"It's not Su Ci, you should call me Tuantuan." Su Ci's face rubbed against his waist again, full of dependence.

Lu Zhe's thin lips were so tightly pressed that he almost lost his blood. With some force on his hand, he pushed the girl away.