Chapter 70

Did the little fat fall to his death?

Su Ci looked inside the classroom and saw that the old lady brought the little fat man to the table, and the little fat man's greasy hand holding the chicken leg directly pushed away a little girl who was sitting on the seat.

The little girl was pushed to her feet and cried.

And the little fat man sat down domineeringly in the little girl's place and continued to chew on the chicken legs.

The kindergarten teacher stepped forward, probably wanting to block, but the old lady blocked the kindergarten teacher, her sturdy posture was probably scolding the kindergarten teacher.

When a child of a few years old is learning, when the ability to imitate is strong, it is easy to be influenced by the adults around him. It is obvious that the little fat man has learned a lot about the behavior of the old lady.

Su Ci frowned. Most of the children who can enter this national kindergarten are from good families, and the quality of their family members should not be too bad.

Just after Mother Su answered the phone, she also saw the quarrel in the classroom. The old man said something to the kindergarten teacher arrogantly, "That seems to be the old lady of the Ye family?"

"Mom, do you know her?" Su Ci was a little surprised.

"I met once." Mother Su told Su Ci that the old lady was from the Ye family.

The Ye family is not enough to look at compared to the top giants like the Su family, but it is also a well-known giant.

Moreover, many people know that the current head of the Ye family was born in the countryside, and later moved into the Ye family. This old lady was born in the countryside. It's not that I despise rural people or think they are bad, but this old lady is really vulgar and unreasonable.

At that time, the important reason for Mother Su to remember the old lady was that at a tea party, the old lady insulted her daughter-in-law, the daughter of the Ye family, in front of everyone, and even scolded her for not serving her or treating her as a mother-in-law The thing is, the tricky and tangled behavior is eye-opening.

"According to me, Ye Xi's personality is too soft. She is obviously the daughter of the Ye family, but she has been so wronged." Mother Su felt a little regretful.

Su Ci nodded.

From Mother Su's words, she could hear that this daughter of the Ye family held a good deck of cards, but was smashed.

However, the Ye family's affairs had nothing to do with her, she only needed to save this little fat man to get the golden marshmallow.

The only thing that annoyed her was that she didn't know where this little fat man would fall to his death.

...

Su Ci does not need to participate in military training.

She was lying comfortably at home, eating the fruit brought by the servant, when she suddenly received a message from Shen Xue.

What Shen Xue sent was a video.

Su Ci thought of something, she hurriedly sat up on the hanging chair, clicked on the video, and at a glance she saw Lu Zhe, the first row, standing in the first row of the team, he was standing in a military posture.

Across the screen, she could feel the viciousness of the sun.

The sun fell on Lu Zhe's body, like a layer of light, the boy's waist was tall and straight, with a cold sassy.