Chapter 96

Lu Zhe kissed Su Ci, completely confirming their relationship as a couple.

Originally, they were thinking of attacking Lu Zhe or Su Ci's daughter, and some children of rich families quickly put out the signs. Who would dare to rob the Lu family or the Su family?

The eyes of everyone looking at the two became more and more awe-inspiring. The Lu family and the Su family really wanted to join forces.

The scene of Lu Zhe kissing Su Ci was the most exciting. After that, the bottle never turned to the two of them.

After a while, the butler of the Lu family came and asked Lu Zhe to cut the cake, and the game stopped.

When she went to her parents, Su Ci didn't dare to be presumptuous. She obediently looked at Lu Zhe, who was standing in the middle, who was cutting the cake, without teasing him.

The guests also gathered around, and the pleasant words of blessing were continuously dedicated to Lu Zhe.

Standing in the distance, looking through the crowd, Zhao Youyou looked at Lu Zhe, who suddenly became the heir of the Lu family, and she was dumbfounded, still feeling unbelievable.

At this time, her hand was pulled.

Only then did Zhao Youyou come back to her senses.

"Youyou, why are you dazed here? I've been looking for you just now."

Feng Xiaoyu was holding a tray. She never met Zhao Youyou at the banquet. Now that the crowd gathered around to watch the cake cut, she discovered Zhao Youyou's location.

"What are you staring at? Have you seen the young master of the Lu family? Is he handsome?" Feng Xiaoyu's angle was not good, and the people in front blocked her vision.

She looked around, "There is a place over there, let's go over there."

Feng Xiaoyu dragged Zhao Youyou to a place where there were few people. Through the head, she saw the person in the middle who was cutting the cake.

More than Zhao Youyou's reaction, Feng Xiaoyu covered her mouth in shock. She looked at Zhao Youyou, and then looked at the boy who cut the cake again, it was Lu Zhe!

"This..." Feng Xiaoyu swallowed hard, "Isn't the person standing in the middle Young Master Lu? Youyou, how did you become your brother?"

"He's the young master of the Lu family." Zhao Youyou still couldn't believe how all the high-ranking dignitaries were going to Lu Zhe, constantly saying good things to him, and trying to please him.

"God." Feng Xiaoyu covered his mouth tightly, so he didn't scream, Youyou's brother turned out to be the young master of the Lu family!

"Youyou, you are going to live a good life!" After a while, Feng Xiaoyu calmed down a little, "Your brother turned out to be the child of the Lu family, your family adopted him, and he is your brother again, so, Youyou, how can you do it? Didn't you become Miss Qianjin?"

"Don't say that, I'm not." Zhao Youyou bit her lip and denied in a low voice.

"Why not, since Lu Zhe is your brother and you are his sister, of course you are half the daughter of the Lu family." Feng Xiaoyu said excitedly: "Youyou, you have to be more confident, you are compared with the daughters present. , it's just a difference of identity. In other respects, you are no worse than them at all."

After Zhao Youyou was reborn, she was no longer the ignorant and mischievous little girl in her previous life.

Now that she is mature in her thinking, of course she will not belittle herself because of her poor family background. Zhao Youyou really doesn't feel that she is worse than the lady who was present.