Chapter 37

The speed at which the girl changes her face is simply breathtaking.

Especially the couple, who looked at Su Ci in astonishment, who bullied whom? The person who was arguing with them one second, immediately became the aggrieved little white rabbit the next second?

Lu Zhe frowned subconsciously, "What happened?"

"These two are not good people. They adopted the little genius for a purpose. I heard their conversation. After I exposed it, they became angry and started to scold me." Su Ci said.

She is beautiful, with a small fair face that is bright and moving in the sun, and her dark eyes are glowing with water, how to look, how to make people like her, not to mention that she is bullied by others, even if she bullies others, it will make people feel subconsciously is reasonable.

"You lie." The middle-aged woman hurriedly retorted, "What's the matter with you little girl, we all kindly adopted children from orphanages, why do you slander us, and what's the benefit of disturbing the children's good things? Don't lie It's all about one mouth."

Anyway, the other party has no basis and no evidence, and can't prove anything at all.

The female staff didn't expect such a thing to happen suddenly, "Miss Su, did you hear what Mr. Zhang and Mrs. Zhang said?"

Adopters are all surveyed, and only those who meet the conditions will be eligible for adoption.

Mr. Zhang and Mrs. Zhang have no children and no daughters, and their economic conditions are good. They don't mind that Zhen Tiancai's child has a heart attack. What an accident.

After all, Zhen Tiancai, a child with heart disease, missed this good opportunity, and it is estimated that there will be no other people who are willing to adopt him.

Lu Zhe looked down at Su Ci and asked her, "What did you hear?"

Su Ci directly relayed the middle-aged man's words, "He said that his boss's daughter has leukemia and needs someone with panda blood type to donate blood, and Xiaocai happened to be of panda blood type. He adopted Xiaocai so that Xiaocai could save his boss's daughter. Become the opponent's mobile blood bank, and in exchange, he wants to be the general manager."

Su Ci curled her lips in disdain, and continued: "Oh, this woman wants to be the wife of the general manager. After they were discovered by me, they started to scold me. If it wasn't for you guys, maybe the two of them would have fought each other. I started."

The first half is true, the last sentence is false.

If they really dared to do it, she would shout loudly!

The female staff member looked incredulous, "Mr. Zhang, Mrs. Zhang, is what Miss Su said true?"

Did they adopt Zhen Tiancai with such a vicious purpose?

The middle-aged man and his wife looked ugly by Su Ci's words.

"When are we going to do something to you?" the middle-aged woman asked angrily.

Su Ci said lightly, "Just now."

Anyway, as they said before, there is no basis for speaking, and all lies are made by one mouth. Su Ci thinks she is good at this!

"You..." A middle-aged woman has never met such a girl with sharp teeth and sharp mouth, who can make her popularity half to death.

The middle-aged man was much calmer than his wife, he held his wife's hand and motioned her not to speak, "Today we are here to adopt children, we are doing good deeds, now that your orphanage is making such a fuss, who would dare to adopt these children in the future? ?"